Author Topic: Introductions!  (Read 342166 times)

Offline ShadedExalt

• Salutes: 76
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
Re: Introductions!
« Reply #420 on: April 08, 2015, 12:59:58 pm »
I've never flown with Zuka, and no one calls him Shin, its Shink or Shinkurex

It's Zuka- one does not need to fly with him to be affected.  His pelvic thrusts go for miles.

Offline David Dire

• Salutes: 62
    • [SkBo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: April 08, 2015, 02:11:15 pm »
I see a vet in that one, guys, I do indeed.

Welcome, welcome!  One such as yourself shall be instantly welcomed into the community.  Peice of advice- if something bad happens, blame Shinkurex.
I blame Shin for your terrible pronounciation :P

What pronunciation?

Are you poking fun at my accent. >:(

Wait, it was an accent?! Goddamn...

...It's still Shin's fault that you're so Zuka at your accents, shaded.

Still have no clue what you're talking about.

But then, Zuka.

Are Lebtr Zuka as Lebtr Lebtr?

Offline Steve The Wizard

• Salutes: 0
    • [WDYD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: May 22, 2015, 02:25:43 am »
Hey I am Steve The Wizard! I think this game looks like a ton of fun and I love the asthetics.

Offline David Dire

• Salutes: 62
    • [SkBo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: May 22, 2015, 08:45:11 am »

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: May 22, 2015, 02:08:21 pm »
David, unless you know him personally, I don't think it's a good thing to just change quotes for fun. But Welcome Steve to the community.

Offline Major-Malice

• Salutes: 3
    • [✧¥E✧]
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: June 04, 2015, 07:17:45 pm »
Major-Malice here! Love the game so far, and am pleasantly surprised to find that there is an RP community in it! :D

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: June 05, 2015, 03:32:14 am »
In my year or so of playing this game, I have never truly introduced myself. I just show up where necessary (summoned using great fashion and magic to conquer all) or through randomness (pushing the play button and hoping for the best).

With reference to the forums, I have also never really introduced myself, only people who I have had the pleasure to fly with know me and so here it is:

Salutations, I am The Mann, Also known to some as Sempai, Capt'n Fabulous (an old name) and so on...

Captain of the Powerpuff  the most evil of Goldfishes in the land with a mighty fine party theme and some awesome tunes,

Bewilderment of The Nautilus, A concoction of evil in the form of a pyramidion drowned in the awesomeness of Rock as we plunge into battle.
and.
Master of the Senpai's Serendipity, a tower of fun which will not be noticed without killing.

Want to rule the skies?, join me, I will teach you. Want to claim the skies for yourself? Defend yourself from my usage of the helm as I will not be so easily defeated.

Taa daa!

Now commence the Rock! Let the Shattered Fortresses of my vessels fill the sky: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq8KRHpjeMA
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 04:00:58 am by The Mann »

Offline Dr Brobotnik

• Salutes: 9
    • [SkBo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: June 10, 2015, 03:26:29 pm »
Not sure if I passed the introduction stage, but I am Dr Brobotnik, a veteran engineer who have roamed the skies for journeys on and off for two years, lasting anywhere from a week to months.
I have flown with some well known people and even the best of them, made many friends, and I always bring joy and swedishness to my crew =) I also make forum posts that nobody cares about.

Offline Lt. Angora Kiessling

• Salutes: 2
    • [WFTP]
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: July 25, 2015, 04:09:58 pm »
Well, hello all.

Lt. Angora, first assistant engineer on deck, reporting for duty.

Fairly new to the game and the community (bought it about 5 days ago or so), still have to learn a lot, but I think I'll improve my skills sooner or later, keeping both ship and crew alive (at least I hope so, for the sake of my engineering&OSH career).

Offline ApocalypseToast

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: August 17, 2015, 09:11:22 pm »
Hey everyone! Engineer and part-time pilot reporting in  :P im fairly new to the forums and eager to meet new people. Im online fairly frequently, yea :)

Offline Daegal Master Thief

• Salutes: 1
    • [ƉɌEƉ]
    • View Profile
Introducing: The master thief!
« Reply #430 on: September 27, 2015, 11:42:12 pm »
Hello all!

I've been a long-time player of GoI Online, and absolutely adore the game. I also jumped on the bandwagon very quickly when Muse needed to kickstart the Adventure Mode.

I love competitive and cooperative/competitive games like Artemis, TF2, Natural Selection 2, and so on, but even more than I love the gameplay, I frequently find myself engaged in roleplay in almost any game I spend time in.

Hold on to your cargos and don't leave your helm unattended!

Offline ZoidsPilot

• [Grim]
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: October 19, 2015, 09:55:07 am »
Hello everyone!
I've owned GoI Online for a while, but just recently got into it thanks to a friend of mine who plays as well.

So far I've only really played engineer, but I might try out the other classes as well.

I look forward to meeting you all and learning how to play the game better!

Offline GrimlockWarlock

• [FIRE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: October 19, 2015, 02:59:08 pm »
Hello I'm GrimlockWarlock. People just called me Grim!   Proud member of the  TERO clan! (For the Empire!) Always up for a bit of fixing , shooting & flying (or at least when  I get better at flying!)  I just really started to use the forums again so I see you around !   :)

PS: See you in the skies!!  ;D

Offline FatalBagel

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 1
    • [❂]
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: November 13, 2015, 08:23:27 pm »
Salutations! My name is FatalBagel and I fly for Solaris: Warriors of the Sun. Ive been playing for give or take 5 months now and prefer to Pilot. I hope to see you all around soon!

Offline Erom Gary

• Salutes: 4
    • [SkBo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: November 19, 2015, 11:32:28 am »
G'day folks, swabbies and powder monkeys!

I am Erom Gary.

A fresh new vet out of all oldschools hanging around in this pleasant forum. I enjoy this game alot as a previous WoW (World of Warcraft)-player currently taking a long vacation. I play with The Skyborne for pure fun and occasionally participate in events of GoIO. I always dress spring (and forest) green on all three classes and love piloting a spire and a squid whenever I get the chance.
You'll encounter me sometimes as a tryhard, a happy/kind person, a mad lunatic, a talkative person and of course, a Shy Guy

May your munker be flawless in battle and I'll see you around in Lobbies of Icarus!  8)