Author Topic: GoI:O on Playstation  (Read 40757 times)

Offline Keon

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 105
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: GoI:O on Playstation
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2013, 08:12:45 pm »
But everyone has their limits and noone wants to put a team full time on policing the community.

CAs, reporting for duty. This is what we became CAs to do, to moderate the community and make sure everybody has the best time possible. And it's what we'll keep doing.

Offline QKO

• Salutes: 5
    • [TCD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2013, 09:03:54 pm »
But everyone has their limits and noone wants to put a team full time on policing the community.

CAs, reporting for duty. This is what we became CAs to do, to moderate the community and make sure everybody has the best time possible. And it's what we'll keep doing.
How are you going to maintain a playerbase of 50000 concurrently active players? I don't mean any offense, but at some point you will not keep up anymore with the outstanding issues. Furthermore, I prefer preventive (uninterruptive) measures over damage control.

Offline Keon

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 105
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2013, 10:20:47 pm »
I'm sorry, you said there was a weekend of ragers? Where was this?

Offline QKO

• Salutes: 5
    • [TCD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2013, 04:18:53 pm »
I'm sorry, you said there was a weekend of ragers? Where was this?
No, I said there was a weekend full of trolls. I'm the rager.

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
« Reply #64 on: October 31, 2013, 05:11:27 pm »
I just saw this article on Yahoo:
http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/playstation-4-launch-lineup-revealed-190227025.html
showing 22 games that are going to be available on the PS3's launch. GOI is not on it. While I am a happy PC user and will probably not own the console it saddens me that we will not get the massive influx of people for being one of the few PS3 games available on launch day. I trust Muse to make this game the way they see fit, and if that doesn't involve including all those console players who wait in the cold for a day 1 release so be it.