Author Topic: Drogue Chute  (Read 17046 times)

Offline Goldenglade

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 47
    • [Grim]
    • View Profile
Re: Drogue Chute
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2013, 11:47:34 pm »
I've only ever used it on the Junker and I find it a bit lacking to be 100% honest It does slow the decent but it also doesn't really slow you at a rate that seems appropriate. It's a great tool that has potential but it's a bit under powered in my own opinion.

Offline Echoez

• Salutes: 40
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2013, 09:47:24 am »
I've only ever used it on the Junker and I find it a bit lacking to be 100% honest It does slow the decent but it also doesn't really slow you at a rate that seems appropriate. It's a great tool that has potential but it's a bit under powered in my own opinion.

It slows it down enough when you are against an Lumberjack and does an okay job against carronades, it's not designed to completely counter the guns you know, the descent speed it allows now is more than enough.

Offline Gambrill

• Salutes: 26
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2013, 03:15:27 pm »

It slows it down enough when you are against an Lumberjack and does an okay job against carronades, it's not designed to completely counter the guns you know, the descent speed it allows now is more than enough.

How many times has this had to be repeated hehe? xD

Offline Skrimskraw

• Salutes: 160
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2013, 09:40:52 am »
watch the sunday rumble and see how many timese drogue chute have saved me from taking ground damage etc. it's an amazing tool.

Offline Sammy B. T.

• Salutes: 154
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2013, 10:55:09 am »
I've been experimenting with my top deck engineer of my Junker bringing it. Its useful but I just need my other tools so much.