Author Topic: The Aeronautical Times (GoIO community e-paper/newsletter)  (Read 6729 times)

Offline Cl ick to Ca p t ain

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 25
    • [?]
    • View Profile
    • ṋ̟̳̪͒ͦ͑ͯ͒̓̾͌̓ͥ̐̓o̹̗̭̝̪͚͖͙̖̝̳͔̮̟͙͆ͬ̇̋͗̒ͮͭ͌ͥ̀ͩͮ̆͛ͭ͐̈́ ̝̘̟̝̥̭͔̼͓͖̘̜̦̰͒͊̒͆̃ͩ͛̋͋̎̂̊̏͆ͣ̚ͅ ͓̦̖͔̖̞̟̱͉̪͇̮̫͉̀͋̆͗̑̽̿̚ͅ ̥͍͚̣̂̈́ͪ͋̂ͥ̊ͧͣ͌̉̇̓͆ͨ̔ͤ̍ ̫͇͕̤̣̩̗͎̭̙̱͔̘̝͖̀ͭ̆͂̈́ͅ ͎̹͓̼͖̥̤̗ͦͤ̈̄̚ͅt͎̞̺̱̜̺̋̋̊͗ͬ͗ͪͩ̈ͮ̽̐̉̀̅ͫ̃h̤̺͎͖̯͈͍̲͛͂̉́̎̂̔̚ ̯̲͓̭̬̱͈̟̳͒͒̉̈̊͊ͅͅ ̘͓͈͚̦ͪ̽͑ͣ̓ͦ͊̐̿̇̈́ ͪͨ͛̌̔̽͆ͬͪ̂̐
The Aeronautical Times (GoIO community e-paper/newsletter)
« on: October 16, 2013, 10:18:22 am »
I have this idea and need some folks with a flair for text, and a want to contribute to the community content for Guns. With the planned to additions to the website, and the new competitive season starting next month I think this would be a great idea. The group would cover community events with screenshots, and descriptive text as to the Clans involved, their engagements within the event, and post event general opinions. So I would like to instead just jump in and start organizing this to use this thread to rate support, and gather any feedback. This wouldn't be starting until Nov so there is plenty of time.

Also if anyone is interested in contributing make mention of it, and how you want to help.

Offline Sammy B. T.

• Salutes: 154
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: The Aeronautical Times (GoIO community e-paper/newsletter)
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 01:02:03 pm »
If you need analysis section, I am sure I could help out with that.

Offline Door Master

• Salutes: 1
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 03:51:57 pm »
I'm always up for taking screenshots, but they can only be 1366 x 768, due to playing on a laptop, if you're fine with that, then let me know, you already have me added on Steam anyway Knight.

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 04:03:13 pm »
We had some starting ideas going on in this thread.

https://gunsoficarus.com/community/forum/index.php/topic,179.0.html

• Community Ambassador
    • [?]
    • View Profile
    • ṋ̟̳̪͒ͦ͑ͯ͒̓̾͌̓ͥ̐̓o̹̗̭̝̪͚͖͙̖̝̳͔̮̟͙͆ͬ̇̋͗̒ͮͭ͌ͥ̀ͩͮ̆͛ͭ͐̈́ ̝̘̟̝̥̭͔̼͓͖̘̜̦̰͒͊̒͆̃ͩ͛̋͋̎̂̊̏͆ͣ̚ͅ ͓̦̖͔̖̞̟̱͉̪͇̮̫͉̀͋̆͗̑̽̿̚ͅ ̥͍͚̣̂̈́ͪ͋̂ͥ̊ͧͣ͌̉̇̓͆ͨ̔ͤ̍ ̫͇͕̤̣̩̗͎̭̙̱͔̘̝͖̀ͭ̆͂̈́ͅ ͎̹͓̼͖̥̤̗ͦͤ̈̄̚ͅt͎̞̺̱̜̺̋̋̊͗ͬ͗ͪͩ̈ͮ̽̐̉̀̅ͫ̃h̤̺͎͖̯͈͍̲͛͂̉́̎̂̔̚ ̯̲͓̭̬̱͈̟̳͒͒̉̈̊͊ͅͅ ̘͓͈͚̦ͪ̽͑ͣ̓ͦ͊̐̿̇̈́ ͪͨ͛̌̔̽͆ͬͪ̂̐
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 07:51:29 am »
I've created an open steam group for better organizing this idea, http://steamcommunity.com/groups/aerotimes, if interested  in helping feel free to join and offer where you want to chip in.

• Community Ambassador
    • [?]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 07:52:34 am »
We had some starting ideas going on in this thread.

https://gunsoficarus.com/community/forum/index.php/topic,179.0.html

Thanks, got a few good ideas from the thread.