Author Topic: CAs in Pictures!  (Read 24673 times)

Offline Surette

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 24
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
    • Personal homepage
Re: CAs in Pictures!
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2013, 10:34:52 pm »
Coincidence?

More like a conspiracy. Three CAs, all from the same location? Have we ever seen them at a party together? Don't trust the media!

Edit: Oh. Yeah. I guess we probably have.
DMax was actually in the first picture (you can still see his arm around me) but wished to remain anonymous so he can continue lurking in the shadows or whatever it is that he does. Don't worry, I'll take a picture of him sleeping tonight and post it.

Offline Imagine

• Salutes: 59
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Stream
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2013, 11:21:57 pm »
Coincidence?

More like a conspiracy. Three CAs, all from the same location? Have we ever seen them at a party together? Don't trust the media!

DMax was actually in the first picture (you can still see his arm around me) but wished to remain anonymous so he can continue lurking in the shadows or whatever it is that he does. Don't worry, I'll take a picture of him sleeping tonight and post it.
I am watching you through a camera!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te7Ivobt40M

Offline DMaximus

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 28
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2013, 12:03:27 am »
Coincidence?

Too bad I never sleep. I took the 6th level feat that allows me to meditate for 4 hours a night instead of sleeping. My 3rd level feat gives me +4 to Lurking in the Shadows, so that's mostly what I do for the rest of the night.

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 42
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2013, 11:15:38 am »
Well, here's everyone's favorite saloon owner and expert gunner.

It's hard to smile when you're stuck inside a cold, unforgiving study room with an 8 page legal memorandum due tomorrow (I only have a page typed up).

Offline Morblitz

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 35
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2013, 02:16:11 am »
For a second I thought you were wearing an N7 jacket there.

Good luck with the law stuff!