Author Topic: Teamspeak Assists  (Read 4664 times)

zlater75@hotmail.com

Teamspeak Assists
« on: October 31, 2013, 12:00:25 pm »
I would like to suggest a few ideas due to many gamers using teamspeak to make it easier for clans to use third party voice software.
- In matchlobby, please add a general mute button to disable and enable steam voice. When in two voicechannels it gets confusing when 3 speak at the same time in match lobby and another 4 in TS for example. to be able to mute for a bit and listen to either party would be great.
- Add a icon similar to the player loadout symbol beside it for showing if voice is enabled or disabled from audio menu. That way people who don't have voice will not get shouted at in lobby but get messages in chat instead for help and loadouts etc. This will also help inform others that you are currently not listening until it is enabled back. If disabled in lobby engage autoenable in match start for the 3, 2, 1 countdown prior to match.
- After match mute gamesounds at result screen. The nonstopping shooting sound from a hwatcha in 15 seconds time messes up steam crew voice and third party voice communications. Or any other similar sound from ingame.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 04:43:02 pm by N-Sunderland »

Offline Crafeksterty

• Salutes: 73
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
Re: Spotting bugs and teamspeak assists
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 07:48:54 pm »
Omg i would love to see if someone has their voice com out so i dont have to yell at pointlesness

zlater75@hotmail.com

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 11:38:17 am »
Hmm.. unable to edit OP. But as i saw awkm reply in another thread.. the spotting issue is know and under work so just the TS assist stuff then. Would have used strikethrough to not bring up something already under work and getting fixed soon.  :-\

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 04:25:33 pm »
Yeah, there's a 30-minute edit timer.

If you'd like, I could go ahead and fix the OP for you.

zlater75@hotmail.com

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 04:31:24 pm »
If you would be so kind to change the topic to "Teamspeak assists" and remove the first third of the text concerning the spots i would be thankful.

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: Teamspeak Assists
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 04:43:37 pm »
All right, the post is fixed.

zlater75@hotmail.com

Re: Teamspeak Assists
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2013, 04:46:17 pm »
All right, the post is fixed.

Thank you.