Author Topic: AI Sandbox Captain  (Read 4953 times)

Offline Simplex FourOhNine

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
AI Sandbox Captain
« on: October 17, 2013, 11:17:51 am »
Hi folks,

I'm trying to practice gunnery in the Sandbox, but it's kinda hard to fly the ship and shoot at the same time so I'm limited to stationary practice against moving targets. I don't want to practice in actual matches because my aim sucks if I'm on a moving ship and thus I'm just a liability.

Anyway, I'm aware that there's ai captains planned for the adventure mode. Does anyone know when/if these'll make an appearance in the Sandbox so I can improve my dreadful aim while the ship I'm on is turning and mobile?

Cheers,
 - Jon

Offline Captain Smollett

• Salutes: 122
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: AI Sandbox Captain
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 12:30:52 pm »
I don't know if ai pilots are planned for sandbox but they should be.

That's a great idea.

Offline Goldenglade

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 47
    • [Grim]
    • View Profile
Re: AI Sandbox Captain
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2013, 08:38:46 pm »
I do know that they are talking about AI pilots for the adventure mode but they never said anything about for scrimmage mode. I can understand why they wouldn't want to put it in for sandbox and scrimmage mode because you would never get training of new pilots.

However there are players such as myself who would be more then willing to help you out if you asked us. You can send me a PM in game or just ask anyone in global i'm sure there are plenty of willing hands around to help you out.