Author Topic: Novociv  (Read 6150 times)

Offline Helmic

• Salutes: 35
    • [NCNS]
    • View Profile
Novociv
« on: March 10, 2013, 03:21:22 am »
I actually hail from a social forum called Newciv, but the address is forums.novociv.org because this Newciv, despite looking like late nineties Internet ass, probably does some good things that'd make us feel guilty about snatching the domain name while they aren't looking.  We're not a "clan" so much as assorted people from around the world from various other online communities, with no particular focus.  It's a relaxed, casual atmosphere without the heavy-handed moderation a lot of us have fled from in other communities.  A lot of us play games together even though we don't sport any clan tags; some of us took interest in Guns of Icarus Online when I started handing out copies after the Steam sale.

If you're interested, we're a welcoming community.  Most boards are hidden because Jared is a paranoid fuck thinking the FBI is going to get him because he pirated the complete first season of Barney or some shit, no one posts in the public boards.  There might be an error that says you're banned too, Jared made a bunch of custom modifications for VBulletin and one of them apparently brings that message up for new accounts, just log out and back in.

Offline Helmic

• [NCNS]
    • View Profile
Re: Novociv
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 04:05:30 am »
Some people have seen KaosNC, Syrito, rotah, Babee Teeth, and myself flying together and have asked if we're part of some clan.  The answer is no, AND YOU CAN TOO.  We've been looking to snatch some of the more sociable people from here, so make an account and lurk there to see if we're your cup of tea.  We've got all sorts of interests, and if not you're able to make your own subforum especially for it.

So yeah, shameless bump for no reason other than we're more noticeable now.

Offline Babee Teeeth

• Salutes: 2
    • [NCiv]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 12:01:07 pm »
LOL, late 90's internet ass.

Aside from GOI, we also play Killing Floor and War Thunder.

Offline Helmic

• [NCNS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 02:43:57 am »
We've got Babee Teeeth, rowtuh, KaosNC, Syrito, myself, and possibly Crispy are ready to go for the Cogs.  Anyone interested in participating with a non-clan is welcome to join.