Author Topic: Store: Clothing and Accessory Wishlist!  (Read 80847 times)

Offline Andika

• Salutes: 114
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Re: Store: Clothing and Accessory Wishlist!
« Reply #60 on: October 21, 2013, 04:59:42 pm »
On a serious note, I do want mechanical insects crawling around me though. Or a rat sitting on my shoulder looking around cutely.

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
« Reply #61 on: October 21, 2013, 05:24:48 pm »
I want Zechs Marqui's riding boots to be part of a costume. Hell I just want those riding boots in real life. Cape and Tailcoat are optional.

It is important that those boots have a front that rises above the knee. As you plow through the riffraff on your horse it would not do for a lucky strike to deliver a prolonged knee injury to a man of such noble bearing.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 05:29:33 pm by HamsterIV »

Offline Erheller

• Salutes: 9
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 21, 2013, 10:11:57 pm »
I want a nice pair of glasses.

Offline Mepic Von Shreck

• Salutes: 11
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
    • Shrek
« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2013, 10:12:56 am »
Having some full helms, even if it is a full helm made by glasses/hat combination, would be so good.

Perhaps something Mandalorian style...?

Offline ElversEden

• Salutes: 3
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2013, 03:33:35 pm »
I still want a Kilt, just sayin'

Offline Sattamassagana

• Salutes: 0
    • [GROG]
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 29, 2013, 06:33:26 am »
Long time viewer, first time poster but this topic struck a chord.

Since first creating my character the thing that has got to me most is that there is only one male head and one female head. Sure you can make them various states of scarred but it's still the same guy or gal underneath with a palette swap. Not asking for a huge number of them but maybe 3 face 'shapes' for each gender would suffice, giving a better diversity to a crew and not making them look like a set of clones that are wearing stick on disguises.

Then on the costumes theme, I'd like a beret :)

Offline ShadowFighter

• Salutes: 0
    • [BoH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 29, 2013, 07:04:24 am »
Repeating what another couple of people have said - a nicer male tricorn, more long hair options for guys and some way to have both long hair and a nice hat.

On top of that - some sort of coat similar to the Kickstarter Exclusive one (Dust Rider, I think it's called?  It's the one Jesse Cox uses, in any case).  Not asking for that one in particular - backers should still be rewarded with that being exclusive to them - but something similar.

Offline Cid Ferringer

• Salutes: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2013, 08:28:34 pm »
Long time viewer, first time poster but this topic struck a chord.

Since first creating my character the thing that has got to me most is that there is only one male head and one female head. Sure you can make them various states of scarred but it's still the same guy or gal underneath with a palette swap. Not asking for a huge number of them but maybe 3 face 'shapes' for each gender would suffice, giving a better diversity to a crew and not making them look like a set of clones that are wearing stick on disguises.

Then on the costumes theme, I'd like a beret :)

+1

It's silly that everyone looks the same and I'm especially disappointed in how fake most of the staches look.

Offline Andika

• Salutes: 114
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2013, 01:30:05 am »
Oh yeah, I keep wearing goggles for the sake of individual looks. It can change char face a lot. But still, that's a rather valid wish above. Although it's an interesting psychological effect how varied all characters can appear in one's mind because of the costumes and the character of the people who control them. If I think of my GOIO gamer friends and what their characters look like, even their faces seem different in my head, even though I know it's the same.  :D

Offline Cid Ferringer

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2013, 03:03:07 pm »
Yeah I think the reason people favor masks is because they change your look so much and covers up that generic face :)
Muse, give us more masks or more faces, ideally both!

Offline Dev Bubbles

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 55
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 31, 2013, 12:10:45 pm »
On the face, noted!  I added the request to our ideas bin that we review every week.  With the direction of costumes in general, Spah will be the better person to comment.  But generally, because we are designing factions or Adventure Mode, a lot of the designs will be influenced by factions and cultures that we're trying to shape in game.  It will of course still be steampunk and in a way our interpretation of it.  As we design more NPCs, we may also have some more creative designs inspired by what we do with NPCs. 

This is an awesome thread by the way, and I shall return!  Thanks everyone, Howard

zlater75@hotmail.com

« Reply #71 on: October 31, 2013, 12:28:54 pm »
 :)

Any news or ETA on female khovansky costume?

Offline Cid Ferringer

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 31, 2013, 07:11:01 pm »
On the face, noted!  I added the request to our ideas bin that we review every week.  With the direction of costumes in general, Spah will be the better person to comment.  But generally, because we are designing factions or Adventure Mode, a lot of the designs will be influenced by factions and cultures that we're trying to shape in game.  It will of course still be steampunk and in a way our interpretation of it.  As we design more NPCs, we may also have some more creative designs inspired by what we do with NPCs. 

This is an awesome thread by the way, and I shall return!  Thanks everyone, Howard

Muse reply <3

The concept art for the costumes in Adventure Mode are amazing and I hope we'll see parts of it in the store even before Adventure Mode is released.

There was a discussion about the costumes in relation to the lore and how pirate or mercenary factions could be potential wildcards because they don't follow any single style.
I'd love to hear if that's anything you have considered. 

Offline -Muse- Cullen

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 47
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 31, 2013, 07:17:03 pm »

pls

Offline Cid Ferringer

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 01, 2013, 02:44:01 pm »
Muse: "Who the hell do you think we are!?"