Author Topic: Forign Language Cass Video  (Read 4659 times)

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
Forign Language Cass Video
« on: October 06, 2013, 01:38:27 pm »
I remember back when I was in high school they made me take a foreign language class and for that class we had to make a video consisting of us speaking that language (badly) to some sort of plot. I enjoyed that project even if everything I learned about that language has faded from memory.

I bring this up for any of you who are still in highschool or will be taking a class that will require you to make a video. Why not use Guns of Icarus as a base for Machinima? The costumes are fancy, the backdrops are stunning, there is a lot to talk about, and there is a friendly community with many non English speakers who could help out.

Sadly my days of making terrible videos for school projects are behind me. I fully encourage anyone who is in the position of having to make a video for class to forgo prancing about in your back yard and do voice overs for a guns of Icarus battle instead.

Offline Keon

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 105
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: Forign Language Cass Video
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 04:14:41 pm »
Nobody in my class would understand why I was shouting "!Frambuesas! !fuego de mortero!".

Other than that, could be fun.

Offline Cheesy Crackers

• Salutes: 82
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: Forign Language Cass Video
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 09:12:26 am »
I've got to make a video/presentation etc about how the internet effects teenagers with my group for global perspectives
And pfft... bad videos, I'm going GREEN SCREEN CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!