Author Topic: Hey guys! (Buff Bug craziness)  (Read 14347 times)

Offline PinupCar

• Salutes: 4
    • [WOLF]
    • View Profile
Re: Hey guys! (Buff Bug craziness)
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2013, 08:18:01 am »
I also really appreciate this effort time and personal apology.  Thank you guys very much.  I am very glad that this can all be put behind us and move on.   :)

Offline Cl ick to Ca p t ain

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 25
    • [?]
    • View Profile
    • ṋ̟̳̪͒ͦ͑ͯ͒̓̾͌̓ͥ̐̓o̹̗̭̝̪͚͖͙̖̝̳͔̮̟͙͆ͬ̇̋͗̒ͮͭ͌ͥ̀ͩͮ̆͛ͭ͐̈́ ̝̘̟̝̥̭͔̼͓͖̘̜̦̰͒͊̒͆̃ͩ͛̋͋̎̂̊̏͆ͣ̚ͅ ͓̦̖͔̖̞̟̱͉̪͇̮̫͉̀͋̆͗̑̽̿̚ͅ ̥͍͚̣̂̈́ͪ͋̂ͥ̊ͧͣ͌̉̇̓͆ͨ̔ͤ̍ ̫͇͕̤̣̩̗͎̭̙̱͔̘̝͖̀ͭ̆͂̈́ͅ ͎̹͓̼͖̥̤̗ͦͤ̈̄̚ͅt͎̞̺̱̜̺̋̋̊͗ͬ͗ͪͩ̈ͮ̽̐̉̀̅ͫ̃h̤̺͎͖̯͈͍̲͛͂̉́̎̂̔̚ ̯̲͓̭̬̱͈̟̳͒͒̉̈̊͊ͅͅ ̘͓͈͚̦ͪ̽͑ͣ̓ͦ͊̐̿̇̈́ ͪͨ͛̌̔̽͆ͬͪ̂̐
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2013, 10:58:00 am »

Offline Mr. Ace Rimmer

• Salutes: 31
    • [OVW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2013, 11:30:06 am »
Its good you did this. At the same time, its unacceptable for you to allow you members to harass other clans on these forums. It was unacceptable for Squash to do what he did, especially without speaking with Mav first or "checking it out for a good long while."

I think an apology is in order from Squash himself. I don't know how you keep your ducklings in order over there, but I know that I would handle this with a swift kick if one of my members did the same.

^This.^

Anyways, this will be all I say on the matter. I have my reassurances from Sammy that this sort of crap wont happen again against any clan and I am happy that an apology was made to the Wolfpack. We have a good community guys and I really hope that going forward from this, lessons have been learned by everyone