Author Topic: This is a story  (Read 19480 times)

Offline Sgt. Spoon

• Salutes: 112
    • [Keno]
    • View Profile
Re: This is a story
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2013, 04:36:45 pm »
Could you imagine, what was that eraser head haircut called?  You'd have a guy with one of those dancing in parachute pants on the deck of a Galleon.

daaaayuuum!

Offline Lord Dick Tim

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 119
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2013, 11:03:49 pm »
In my mind's eye I see him dancing as the hull and the turning engines go to red. My gunner begs to turn left for a better shot, my engineer is struggling with the balloon, and all 80's guy does is dance... dance.... dance. I call to him, but he doesn't hear me. The funky beat has taken him and with it my crew. They are all dancing now, the boom of heavy flack exploding against my hull sets the tempo. I resign my ship to its doom, its funky funky doom.

Best quote ever.

Offline Captain Roy

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 794
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
    • The Gentlemen's Website
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2013, 05:09:18 am »
In my mind's eye I see him dancing as the hull and the turning engines go to red. My gunner begs to turn left for a better shot, my engineer is struggling with the balloon, and all 80's guy does is dance... dance.... dance. I call to him, but he doesn't hear me. The funky beat has taken him and with it my crew. They are all dancing now, the boom of heavy flack exploding against my hull sets the tempo. I resign my ship to its doom, its funky funky doom.
My good sir, take a salute!

Offline Adrian Locke

• Salutes: 3
    • View Profile
    • Backfire Studios Twitch
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2013, 02:26:00 am »
Hm. I can rap up to the last piece of the original in thick Scottish accent. But the last verse of the original script loses rhyme on the engie line. :/

(EDIT:) I am looking to touch it up a bit to try and rhyme it to the accent. :P

(EDIT2:) Lyrics revised. I can rap it come morning after my roomie's off to work. The song sits just around the 1 minute mark, so with a touch of editing, she'll be a breeze to put out!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 02:48:49 am by Adrian Locke »

Offline Captain Roy

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 794
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
    • The Gentlemen's Website
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2013, 08:47:43 am »
Hm. I can rap up to the last piece of the original in thick Scottish accent. But the last verse of the original script loses rhyme on the engie line. :/

(EDIT:) I am looking to touch it up a bit to try and rhyme it to the accent. :P

(EDIT2:) Lyrics revised. I can rap it come morning after my roomie's off to work. The song sits just around the 1 minute mark, so with a touch of editing, she'll be a breeze to put out!
Wonderful! Splendid! Magnificent!