Author Topic: Mobula: The secret snowman  (Read 18420 times)

Offline LordFunPants

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 49
    • [LFP]
    • View Profile
Re: Mobula: The secret snowman
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2013, 09:00:41 pm »
The bell on the Pyra has SCRUM written on it. That's kind of an Easter egg, I guess?

thats actually an "inside joke" sort of cameo more then anything. long story short, we always have "scrum" style meetings every morning and we use to ring a lamp as a bell , among various other objects. sometime last year i ended up going through a bit of personal hell, and muse supported me through it like a family , and so i payed them back with this as a thank you. lenz ended up throwing it  on the ship by the time i got back to work  much to my amusement *heart warming story*

« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 09:14:16 pm by LordFunPants »

Offline DMaximus

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 28
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2013, 09:54:01 pm »
The bell on the Pyra has SCRUM written on it. That's kind of an Easter egg, I guess?

thats actually an "inside joke" sort of cameo more then anything. long story short, we always have "scrum" style meetings every morning and we use to ring a lamp as a bell , among various other objects. sometime last year i ended up going through a bit of personal hell, and muse supported me through it like a family , and so i payed them back with this as a thank you. lenz ended up throwing it  on the ship by the time i got back to work  much to my amusement *heart warming story*

Awww. Now I'll always have something nice to think of when I hit it with my pipe wrench mid-battle and demand the entire crew gather in a circle for stand up. 

Offline Gambrill

• Salutes: 26
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2013, 08:03:34 am »
In paritan one of the billboards on a skyscrapers spells MUSE :3

The tanks i noticed the fist time and paid it no heed xD

I also remember seeing and oil derrick i think on canyon :)

Offline Bronzium

• Salutes: 11
    • [HMCS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2014, 09:09:57 am »
Forgive the severe bump, but the other day when I was playing in a Crazy King match, our captain was flying the Squid with the Traveller theme, and I saw this:

For those not knowing, Muse I believe had a massive YouTuber match way back last year, and one of the prominent characters I remember was Maximilian Valentine (aka, YouTuber JesseCox).

Again, apologies if this has already been pointed out, just thought it was a neat thing to share. :)

EDIT: My severe apologies, just realized I posted this in the wrong topic. Could someone please move it for me?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 09:11:45 am by Bronzium »

Offline Sprayer

• Salutes: 14
    • [SPQR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2014, 11:20:11 am »
Am I the only one who misses the snowman in the mobulas chimney now?

Offline FredTheFifth

• Salutes: 9
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2014, 01:49:00 pm »
its still there, just only on the original theme (unless they changed it in the latest patch)