Author Topic: Training Day  (Read 104243 times)

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 102
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Re: Training Day
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2013, 01:13:49 pm »
hmmm.... I could do that.... so then the question is what day? Saturdays are Cogs day... Sunday, I'm usually out most of the day (that doesn't mean that it can't be Sunday, but I would like it not to be :) )...Friday may work.... idk

Offline Skrimskraw

• Salutes: 160
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2013, 01:54:47 pm »
Wednesday monday works best for me. Maybe sunday. Friday is drinking day for a lot of players

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2013, 01:55:54 pm »
Wednesday monday works best for me. Maybe sunday. Friday is drinking day for a lot of players

Ha! did not even think about that... Wednesday would prolly be best :P

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2013, 02:08:17 pm »

You mean every day isnt drinking day? I need to get you guys up to speed, haha.

Offline Kyren

• Salutes: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2013, 02:13:26 pm »
Hmm, considering that we want to get as many people as possible over the course of time, I'd say we let it alternate? One week Monday, one week Tuesday, one week Wednesday.. We'd have to strongly rely on the rest of the community for this, but by now there should be a big enough experienced playerbase to draw from.

If people see the Battle the Invincible Art Team pop up at their Steam account, they'd surely see the "New Player Training Game" as well. With some luck, not only new ones would respond to that call, but also veterans that'd be willing to aid a hand, even if they don't step up here on the forum.

If it's a single day every week, I'd fear we'd let many people slip trough that net.

Offline Skrimskraw

• [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2013, 02:23:40 pm »
Hmm, considering that we want to get as many people as possible over the course of time, I'd say we let it alternate? One week Monday, one week Tuesday, one week Wednesday.. We'd have to strongly rely on the rest of the community for this, but by now there should be a big enough experienced playerbase

If people see the Battle the Invincible Art Team pop up at their Steam account, they'd surely see the "New Player Training Game" as well. With some luck, not only new ones would respond to that call, but also veterans that'd be willing to aid a hand, even if they don't step up here on the forum.

If it's a single day every week, I'd fear we'd let many people slip trough that net.
agreed

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2013, 02:27:59 pm »
Alrighty then.... We will go with that....

Offline Jazzza

• Salutes: 16
    • View Profile
    • Website
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2013, 11:10:43 pm »
I'd be up for both teaching and learning! Hopefully it'll be near my timezone...

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2013, 09:09:07 am »
Alright,

I've decided to start this on monday, and alternate it every week, so that we can reach the max amount of players... So the Schedule is:

Monday the 11th
Tuesday the 19th
Wednesday the 27th

and so on.... Due to work and other obligations... The starting time would be 8 PM EST - 10 or 11 PM EST depending on volume of people who would like to learn.... I know people are in different timezones, so if you would like to setup something in your own timezone that's fine...

Offline Skrimskraw

• [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2013, 10:57:37 am »
Alright,

I've decided to start this on monday, and alternate it every week, so that we can reach the max amount of players... So the Schedule is:

Monday the 11th
Tuesday the 19th
Wednesday the 27th

and so on.... Due to work and other obligations... The starting time would be 8 PM EST - 10 or 11 PM EST depending on volume of people who would like to learn.... I know people are in different timezones, so if you would like to setup something in your own timezone that's fine...

Thats me out then :p

Its 4am for me

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2013, 10:59:24 am »
bummer.... Well I'm sure if you want to do a training class as well in your timezone to follow the days I am... that would get us an even wider net :P... up to you really

Offline Skrimskraw

• [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2013, 11:05:04 am »
Dont think i'll have much succes training russians who cant speak english

Offline Mr.Mouse

• Salutes: 0
    • [CBC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2013, 12:33:32 pm »
Dont think i'll have much succes training russians who cant speak english

Shame, i don`t hawe piloting skill...
I online in steam at 20:00 ~ 23:00 (GTM+6)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/kir2yar/
Can help train RU players how to enginer and basics.

Offline Veffidia

• Salutes: 6
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2013, 03:35:23 pm »
If I can actually remember to check in at 8pm on Monday, I wouldn't mind a lesson or so - I think I have a fair understanding of how the basic stuff works, but my newbie-self could certainly use some "professional" advice.

Offline Kyren

• Salutes: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2013, 06:03:16 pm »
Alright,

Monday the 11th
Tuesday the 19th
Wednesday the 27th

Ouch, that's always somewhen in the early morning for me - meaning 2 AM and such lovely stuff. We'll have to make a seperate table for the Europeans, I suppose. How many of the volunteers here would be present around more civil times for Europe? Something along 6-9 PM, GMT +1?