Author Topic: "The Cogs" Week 9 Championship  (Read 15336 times)

Offline zitruskiller

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 13
    • [PLRS]
    • View Profile
Re: "The Cogs" Week 9 Championship
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2013, 05:24:29 am »
gents surprised me, i thought the team was deas after most of their old crewmembers left (i do not really know whats up with them but most of the gents names are new 4 me). I cheered for them in all their matches, and also thanks for taking unusual build, i think it deserves respect, although it does not guarantee victory. And i was very surprised that just nobody used blenderfish or squid, i bet BFS would have more chances aginst ducks, if they took it.

Offline Morblitz

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 35
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: "The Cogs" Week 9 Championship
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2013, 08:05:12 am »
Thank you very much for the kind words, Byron and Wundsalz.

It was a very thrilling tournament, every match I was involved in were very challenging and a lot of fun with tons of great moments - from BFS booby trapping the crap out of canyons and creating a tense environment, to the Brood scaring the crap out of us with their awesome use of map terrain, and the Gents fighting toe to toe, culminating in that memorable battle on either side of that long bridge - just to name a few.

It was an around great day of competitive play. Thanks to everyone for participating and fighting well. The organisers may put on a good show (and thank you for that Qwerty), but really it's the players that get involved that makes it awesome.

Also, double kudos to the Gents. Very impressive show that day. I'm taking it as a sign of good things to come!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 08:10:08 am by Morblitz »