Author Topic: Suggestion regarding larger tourneys  (Read 30053 times)

Offline -Mad Maverick-

• Salutes: 30
    • [WOLF]
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion regarding larger tourneys
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2013, 12:42:08 pm »
waiting 1.5 hours to lose was possibly one of the worst thing we have engaged as corvus

you know what would help? winning... 

in all seriousness i love where your head is at URZ! thanks for all your work!

Offline -Mad Maverick-

• [WOLF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2013, 02:04:38 pm »
waiting 1.5 hours to lose was possibly one of the worst thing we have engaged as corvus

also skrim i was thinking about your second game against us...

http://cdn.meme.li/i/ojuy8.jpg

Offline Skrimskraw

• Salutes: 160
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2013, 05:13:55 pm »

hehe I promise you if we hit northern fjords again, we'll bring double spire, we'll show you that it works.
We just need to get our shiz together again and get synched after this vacation :p

I'm also thinking of switching out for squid if the pyra gets hit by the 100 health nerf :p

Offline -Mad Maverick-

• [WOLF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2013, 05:03:01 am »

hehe I promise you if we hit northern fjords again, we'll bring double spire, we'll show you that it works.
We just need to get our shiz together again and get synched after this vacation :p

I'm also thinking of switching out for squid if the pyra gets hit by the 100 health nerf :p

please use double spires anytime you want, i love getting kills without using my guns it makes me feel more awesome than i already feel, which is difficult because i feel pretty fucking awesome

Offline Wundsalz

• Salutes: 72
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2013, 05:48:40 am »
Thank you Urz! I really like your plans.

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 102
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2013, 09:05:25 am »

please use double spires anytime you want, i love getting kills without using my guns it makes me feel more awesome than i already feel, which is difficult because i feel pretty fucking awesome

Oh madd.... so young :P.... In all honesty, their dual spire build on fjords may just be something to fear :))

Offline Skrimskraw

• Salutes: 160
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2013, 09:48:06 am »
I want to give an apologize to you imagine.

This past week has been very very hard for not just me, but my entire clan.

I'd like to give you an explanation as to why I would say something like I did in this thread. - but the reasons are so bizarre that it's best not written on the forums.

Although it came out as me being very agressive, reflecting back and reading it just feels like I slapped you in the face.

sorry for this, I'll try to not be such a jerk on the forum in the future.

Offline Imagine

• Salutes: 59
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Stream
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2013, 11:04:07 am »
I want to give an apologize to you imagine.

This past week has been very very hard for not just me, but my entire clan.

I'd like to give you an explanation as to why I would say something like I did in this thread. - but the reasons are so bizarre that it's best not written on the forums.

Although it came out as me being very agressive, reflecting back and reading it just feels like I slapped you in the face.

sorry for this, I'll try to not be such a jerk on the forum in the future.
No hard feelings, I too am sorry that things got a little out of hand. I really do hope to see you and Corvus back flying on a regular basis!

Offline -Mad Maverick-

• [WOLF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2013, 03:54:34 am »

Oh madd.... so young :P.... In all honesty, their dual spire build on fjords may just be something to fear :))

young? my bad i thought id been here since the opening of beta... moving on from your obvious tomfoolery, i will make you this solemn oath: with goose and i and our full crews, we will NEVER lose to dual spires on any map, fjords or otherwise... 

it is posted here for all to see, so anyone may come calling!

Offline -Mad Maverick-

• [WOLF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2013, 03:57:51 am »
barring any HUGE changes in upcoming patches obvi!!  :P

Offline Captain Smollett

• Salutes: 122
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2013, 11:41:15 am »
The Spire's slated to get a very small direct buff in the next patch however it will likely receive more than a few indirect buffs that'll probably get unnoticed until people start losing to double Spires in Sunday rumbles.

Offline -Mad Maverick-

• [WOLF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2013, 01:13:04 pm »
The Spire's slated to get a very small direct buff in the next patch however it will likely receive more than a few indirect buffs that'll probably get unnoticed until people start losing to double Spires in Sunday rumbles.

lol, we will see... what i am really saying is that at the moment and for quite some time now, the spire is broken
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 01:23:12 pm by Madd Maverick »