Author Topic: Muse's latin message  (Read 9730 times)

Offline Gryphos

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 57
    • View Profile
Muse's latin message
« on: September 14, 2013, 05:51:05 pm »
So I loaded up the dev app after the recent update and found, after clicking on any tab, this message...

Now, being the genius that I am, I deduced that the message was written in that dead, useless language, latin.

Naturally I was intrigued by this archaic script, and proceeded to spend the better part of a half-hour typing it into google translate to see just what Muse is onto. The results were... interesting.

Free On it is pain, post a comment. Whole anyone help developers, allowing for that, I would have spoken. Now that wide range of elementary school, it was said or air quality. But the time is now. Now who feel different. Agency also played with just the life course. New in mass consumption. Rental soft, emotional, and always will graduate scholarships. Invite now here. Also known as clinical depression, not price vehicles. Development and manufacturing design. We take this poisonous propaganda group. Soccer is unless, in the trading of a regional law enforcement, to make fit into the refrigerator. For more gluten. Take a look into why regional data center. Yes, Please make you any soft wire, please. Wholesale and consumer loans and equity investor.

Until before impact, Shopping and fear, grief tourism sector. Betting that investment funds, and gate alarms. Hello level yet soft laughter Japan. Oklahoma no one until immigration enforcement. But not at this level undertakes research and investment. Oklahoma football live diesel pump replacement. Please do not fill out the fringe and the football itself, there is no and to the justice.

China's asset management, employee and accepted, but dozens. No hate ferry ride, but my basic rights. Beating, inhabit the sad old age and disease, spanned, and the advising hunger and the ugly need. But overall the quiver for that employee. No consumer Tennis Championship winner Editors.

Now, I'm no expert in ancient languages, but I doubt that people in ancient Rome had a word for 'Oklahoma' but, as I said, I'm no expert.

I think that this is less of an indication of Muse's musings, more of an indication of Google translate's wtfness.

But let's disregard how obviously derpy the translation is. Maybe it holds some water. But what on earth could this cryptic message mean?

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: Muse's latin message
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 06:19:07 pm »

Offline Gryphos

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 06:25:29 pm »

Offline Andika

• Salutes: 114
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 11:03:51 am »
I'm convinced Muse was trying to say something crucial there. Try to read between the lines and soon some sections will suddenly begin to make sense!  ;)

Offline Sgt. Spoon

• Salutes: 112
    • [Keno]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2013, 11:34:22 am »
Pfft, Sund is obviously in on this as well and just wrote that wiki page as a distraction

Offline Gryphos

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2013, 11:40:48 am »
Now that is a possibility, and when you look at some of the words, it does start to make some kind of sense.

For example in the first line it says "Whole anyone help developers..."
If you swap the first two words it's "anyone whole help developers" which is basically "anyone whole helps developers".

What this is saying that anyone who is "whole", ie. anyone who has a soul, has an obligation to support game developers, such as Muse.

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2013, 11:51:58 am »
What this is saying that anyone who is "whole", ie. anyone who has a soul, has an obligation to support game developers, such as Muse.

Coldcurse. I knew it.

Offline Gryphos

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2013, 11:55:23 am »

Coldcurse. I knew it.

So, Coldcurse takes peoples' souls so that they won't support Muse. Coldcurse is anti-Muse.

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2013, 11:57:45 am »

Coldcurse. I knew it.

So, Coldcurse takes peoples' souls so that they won't support Muse. Coldcurse is anti-Muse.

No, I think we should consider Coldcurse a hero. His efforts to reduce the support for Muse prevented the Kickstarter from hitting 1.5 million.

In other words, Coldcurse saved this game from boarding.

Offline James T. Kirk

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 182
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
    • The Cake Official Website!
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2013, 12:53:40 pm »
What? No. Muse hit 1.5 mil.

They just made the Cullen Sentient Server Program.

Remember?

https://gunsoficarus.com/community/forum/index.php/topic,1725.0.html

I mean, this stuff is officially Pit-confirmed.