Author Topic: "The Cogs" Update  (Read 10440 times)

Offline Swallox

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 30
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
"The Cogs" Update
« on: February 27, 2013, 11:08:18 am »
Alright, I'll keep this one short. We've all got rather a lot to do, after all.

In the wake of several of the Fjords teams experiencing crew problems and a couple of others expressing issues over the times, things have gotten quite muddled. It doesn't really help matters much that the Steam sale's influx of players seems to have broken the game either. At the moment, we're simply not ready as a community for another event on the scale of the Fjords.

With that in mind, we're going to delay the start of The Cogs until the 16th of March.

During this time, we're going to be looking into how to improve and optimise the format, as well as consider a few changes. In particular, it seems like a lot of players are having trouble clearing their Saturdays for The Cogs, particularly the European and Australian players... And truth be told, I can't blame them. It's a Saturday. I'd rather have a lie in and a night out too.

As before, if you have any suggestions or feedback, the forums are here to receive. Failing that, you can always track down one of us on Skype or in-game to talk. I can't speak for the others on this one, but I personally enjoy hearing about the different perspectives of what we're trying to do.

So in a nutshell, delays and changes. We'll keep you posted.

Offline Skrimskraw

• Salutes: 160
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
Re: "The Cogs" Update
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 11:27:16 am »
time?

Offline Pickle

• Salutes: 42
    • [AeBr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 11:32:25 am »
Thanks Swallow, I hope you won't mind if we misquote that freely for the newspaper.. .. ;)

Offline Swallox

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 30
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2013, 01:25:18 am »
time?

Oops, sorry. Missed this. 4pm EST, convert as you like.

Thanks Swallow, I hope you won't mind if we misquote that freely for the newspaper.. .. ;)

Oh, I've already seen the misquoting in action. If you send the steampunk paparazzi after me though, get my good side.

Offline Skrimskraw

• Salutes: 160
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2013, 06:51:26 pm »
who is playing this saturday?