Author Topic: Just Adventure?  (Read 6691 times)

Offline Sandy Hawkins

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 30
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Just Adventure?
« on: September 07, 2013, 12:56:25 am »
G'day Community,

I've just gone and purchased the "Just Adventure" tier from the store and while I have got an email thanking me for my donation to Muse, there was no sign-in on the store (this was relised after the purchase was made) and no way to confirm I would be getting a key or anything for "Just Adventure". I was wondering what the procedure is/will be for claiming your copy of AM once it's released, or if people have already got pre-order keys for steam.

Regards,
Hawkins of Cake

Offline Mr. Ace Rimmer

• Salutes: 31
    • [OVW]
    • View Profile
Re: Just Adventure?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 11:21:17 am »
I'm pretty sure that it all gets stored in a database and that they match your e-mail to your account. You then get the key when the pack is released next year.

Offline Squash

• Salutes: 71
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 11:39:25 am »
In the meantime, gather some friends, fill a 4v4 Lobby, you're a Galleon, and three of your four opponents should be squids, they're the bad guys. The fourth enemy ship should be a goldfish, he's the boss fight at the end. Your three teammates are all flare junkers, they're being robbed by squids so you need to go rescue them.

ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE!

Offline Andika

• Salutes: 114
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2013, 11:50:46 am »

In the meantime, gather some friends, fill a 4v4 Lobby, you're a Galleon, and three of your four opponents should be squids, they're the bad guys. The fourth enemy ship should be a goldfish, he's the boss fight at the end. Your three teammates are all flare junkers, they're being robbed by squids so you need to go rescue them.

ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE!

What about the princess who needs to be saved???

Offline Echoez

• Salutes: 40
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2013, 11:52:07 am »

ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE!

As a community we should probably get down and organize some neat roleplaying matches like these, it's something I've been thinking about lately.

Offline Mr. Ace Rimmer

• Salutes: 31
    • [OVW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2013, 01:40:02 pm »
If the community gets something like that together, OVW would almost certainly be interested in being a part of it :)