Author Topic: [SIR] Sky Invading Rhinos (Eu)  (Read 23664 times)

Offline Byron Cavendish

• Salutes: 89
    • [TB]
    • View Profile
    • The Brotherhood
Re: [SIR] Sky Invading Rhinos (Eu)
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2014, 07:33:15 am »
Great bunch of guys, hope to see you grow and get back into the flow soon!

Offline NukeTheMoon

• Salutes: 4
    • [RR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2014, 02:22:42 pm »
Salutations!

I'm looking for a competetive clan who's members aren't funeral-serious about themselves and are willing to help a quick-learning player master the game. SIR seems a good match, so that's why I'm applying.

A few things about me:

I'm a 24 year old IT and psychology student from Poland. I don't have any regular hours when I'm on - sometimes I play in the early morning before classes, sometimes after classes, and sometimes deep in the AM. So far I've had the most fun behind the steering wheel as a commander, though I've only been playing since December and only managed to get level 4. Working hard on those achievements though! Also, am more than willing to switch to engineer or gunner if necessary.

I like analyzing the metagame - learning health figures, speed differences, damage multipliers, gun/ammo synergies... knowing is half the battle and I like using any edge I can to win. It's why I'm interested in playing on a competetive level, though I could definetly use some pointers from more experienced GoIO players.

Communication isn't a problem. My written English is, well, judge for yourself, spoken English is decent enough I think. Obviously I've got a mic and a fast Internet connection to support it.

So, yeah. ACCEPT ME!

I'll try and catch you guys in-game so we can have some matches together and get to know each other. :)

Offline Wundsalz

• Salutes: 72
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2014, 06:57:39 pm »
Thanks for your interest. I'm looking forward to see you ingame. We've got a regular training session on Wednesday 8pm utc. In case that it your schedule, that time slot would be perfect to get to know each other.

Offline Wundsalz

• [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2014, 04:28:40 pm »
We're looking for an opponent or two to scrim this friday between 7pm and 10pm UTC, as well as Saturday prior to the SkyLeague. If you dare to challenge a herd of grumpy rhinos who just awoke form their hibernation, please contact me via steam, forum pm or ingame!

Offline Wundsalz

• [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2014, 03:45:08 pm »
we're available for scrims this week on wednesday 8pm UTC, sat(prior to the sky league) and sunday (rumble time).
Feel free to contact me!

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2014, 04:38:18 pm »
A bit of a necro, but I really wanted to leave this here.