Author Topic: [843] Burgezz Armada is now recruiting  (Read 6766 times)

Offline Mudluck

• Salutes: 2
    • [843]
    • View Profile
    • Burgezz Elites
[843] Burgezz Armada is now recruiting
« on: May 26, 2014, 10:35:15 am »
Hello everyone,

I am Mudluck from a clan known as the 'Burgezz Elites'. I suppose it's best to give everyone a little backstory of our clan before going into details!

Come and visit www.843.enjin.com and have a chat with some members if you like!

Who we are and what we hope to bring to GOI

We formed around 5 years ago in the Beta of a Playstation 3 game called 'MAG'. Our still current leader and founder; Dangaboi built the clan with a 'Family feel' in mind and thus it was named after the area in which he and the first members lived. Teleport a few years into the future and we've grown hugely, through making one of our largest reaches into the EVE universe on the PS3 title: Dust 514 and boasting a highly active and talented roster, at one time 9th in the world. We've stretched similarly through Playstation games such as StarHawk, Armored Core V, Armored Core V: Verdict Day, The Battlefield series and the Call of Duty series and GTA V, as well as playstation 4 titles such as Warframe and soon Destiny and Planetside 2. Not to mention we have a strong and established clan on the popular IOS and Android game: Clash of Clans.

Now I know what you're thinking. PC Master race!! GOI is a PC game!! Well we're here and happy expanding onto Guns of Icarus and we're hoping it'll be the first of many PC ventures, we're always looking to expand.

A little bit more about the clan on Guns of Icarus. Well we formed on the game under my leadership on roughly the 20th of May and have since established a solid base of players which is constantly growing. We are not interested in blindly sending out invites, and rather wish to get to know our players first and have them either apply or we invite them in. Our foundations remain true throughout this game as we wish to build a loyal and dedicated player base filled with both competitive and casual players. We're new on the scene for sure and are still finding our feet, but we strongly believe that we are an up-and-coming clan that'll be around for a while!

Why Join 843?

• We are dependable. This isn't some one off fad or fade away clan, we're built on strong roots with a whole clan to reinforce us. We have everything a clan needs already, members, rules, principals, ideals and resources.
  • We have a pretty kickass website over at www.843.enjin.com where we organise events, chat, have a laugh, vote democratically on decisions and make plans for moving forward as well as sharing strategies and techniques for all of our games.
  • Our authority will listen. Anyone appointed Officer will be done so with care and evaluation. We're here to help new and experienced players alike and any concerns will be addressed.
  • You won't be alone! We strive to create an active and engaging atmosphere and will grow until we have an active group at all times around the clock!
  • We are competitive/casual. This means we're looking to develop a team capable of entering tournaments and competition however will still cherish casual gameplay!

How to Join

1) Come and register at www.843.enjin.com and set up an introduction for yourself. Pick a room and get comfy!

2) Fill in details below. We will need your GOI account name to be able to add and invite you, feel free to include your steam name or leave it out.

3) Either add Mudluck, Cotilion or BobTheCakeMan in game so that you may find the clan and apply should we not get around to inviting you first!

We welcome any and anyone, all we ask is that you follow our Code of Conduct (which can be found on our website) and behave kindly to others, and support the idea of fair competition. But, you know, don't be afraid to kick some ass. We've got a reputation to maintain 8)

Offline BobTheCakeMan

• Salutes: 2
    • [843]
    • View Profile
Re: [843] Burgezz Armada is now recruiting
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 11:37:05 am »
My first post on a new forums.

Join or be left out, because i love to fly airships and cake. :D

Offline SWIFTKILLSDOA

• Salutes: 0
    • [843]
    • View Profile