Author Topic: For the sake of nostalgia  (Read 9569 times)

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
For the sake of nostalgia
« on: March 05, 2013, 01:32:19 am »
So I decided to go through the old forum because, well, why not? And I began looking through some of the most well known forum threads there, and then I took a look at the three word story. It's probably the greatest train wreck of all bloody time that, well, was the fault of mine and many others, I mean come on flammable bacon that caught fire with techno music at dawn? Demon logic sprang out of an engine that was on? The first thought game, which still holds the title as the longest running thing in this forum held even more stupidity, none of which I'm going to quote or take examples from, you can just take a look into the archived forum for that one. I look at this wonderful new format (Which I'm very glad for) and it's growing and improving community but I really can't help but feel a bit of a loss in the complete non-sense we had back there, I had a wonderful time back in that old forum, as did most of us, the old forum will never leave but let's make this new one even better, and more stupid. But I'm not talking about talking rude to everybody else or posting troll statements, but making a stupid thing everyone can join in on and have fun with, we've already got the role playing thread and the first thought game is still rolling strong as ever. This is my request, people of the community, please do not be afraid to be a complete idiot if the situation allows for it, have fun and be your self (Unless you're in the RP thread) so yeah I'm done with this post so see ya guys around.

Offline Lord Dick Tim

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 119
    • View Profile
Re: For the sake of nostalgia
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 03:35:21 am »
A salute for you sir!

Offline Sgt. Spoon

• Salutes: 112
    • [Keno]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 09:36:50 am »
oh god, dashie and copperfield cheating death and escaping heaven with Baneblades? Radioactive para-monkeys? Good times

Offline Piemanlives

• [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 06:16:16 pm »
I miss those times, but who could forget the moment Madame Reinfield forgot the subject of the matter, or how god launched an RPG at them, seriously awesome moments we had back then.

Offline Sgt. Spoon

• [Keno]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2013, 06:42:23 pm »
the moment Madame Reinfield forgot the subject of the matter

oh yes, we really lost track of what happened there. It's good to see atleast some old farts still around

Offline Piemanlives

• [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2013, 09:39:48 pm »

It's good to see atleast some old farts still around

If by old farts you mean those of us idiots who made that train wreck, then yes, it is a good thing!

Offline Sgt. Spoon

• [Keno]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2013, 02:50:16 pm »

It's good to see atleast some old farts still around

If by old farts you mean those of us idiots who made that train wreck, then yes, it is a good thing!

:P