Author Topic: Completely shameless musical promotion (yay).  (Read 4326 times)

Offline Mepic Von Shreck

• Salutes: 11
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
    • Shrek
Completely shameless musical promotion (yay).
« on: August 18, 2013, 11:01:37 am »
Hey everyone.

It's time for some really, really shameless self-promotion. I am a musician (though I want to eventually do sound design), doing multiple things.  Last year I was commissioned to do music for an indie game, which I'll link once it is developed.

So, on my reverbnation I've posted 2 of the tracks from it. There are others, some of which are on my youtube account, but here's the link to my reverbnation: www.reverbnation.com/angusmacnaughton

If you could give the tunes a listen that'd be awesome, especially if you can give some feedback.

Some info on the game:
It was called Anxiety originally but with Slender: Anxiety released a few days ago that's changed to something else?  The game is set in a pseudo-Victorian, Germanic setting, on a smallish Island.  Following the brutal deaths of the Lord of the Isle, Lord Forbes, and his family, the character (an investigator person) is sent out to this island to try and report on what happened.  Fairly creepy atmosphere, with huge murder mystery plot.

There's also a multiplayer mode which is like Cluedo, but I really don't know much more haha. I'll update if people are interested and I find out exactly the plot and everything.

Offline Andika

• Salutes: 114
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Re: Completely shameless musical promotion (yay).
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 01:29:33 pm »
I used to play Scratches, this music instantly reminded me of that game. Really creepy, good atmosphere, I could easily envision a scary game scene while listening to it.

Offline Mepic Von Shreck

• Salutes: 11
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
    • Shrek
Re: Completely shameless musical promotion (yay).
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 06:54:24 pm »
I used to play Scratches, this music instantly reminded me of that game. Really creepy, good atmosphere, I could easily envision a scary game scene while listening to it.

I think I have that game somewhere but haven't played it, but will check it out!