Author Topic: One versus one... help please?  (Read 12525 times)

Offline Miss Soda

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
One versus one... help please?
« on: March 03, 2013, 03:56:38 am »
My boyfriend and I want to play some Guns of Icarus Online in a private 'practice' sort of match. Does anyone know how to start a 1v1 match please?

My first idea was to add a 1v1 map. Is there a way to add a 1v1 map? (The "Duel at Dawn" map was 1v1, but now it's 2v2 for some reason.)

Alternatively, is there a way to stop the game from asking that all captain slots must be filled before it lets the game begin? That way we could play any map in 1v1.

Any help would be *really* appreciated. :)

Offline Pickle

• Salutes: 42
    • [AeBr]
    • View Profile
Re: One versus one... help please?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 04:54:18 am »
The only way to do it is to find two Captains that are happy to start the match, but sit it out on the sidelines and not get involved.  All four Captain's slots have to be filled, at a minimum.  If you see me in the game I'll happily fill one of the slots (and see if I can find someone I know to fill the other), and then go play around the edges of the map whilst you sort out your relationship anger management in the arena.. ..

Offline Lord Dick Tim

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 119
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 05:55:44 am »
If you see me online I'll give some time to help.  I could chase pickle around the map in a harpoon squid.

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 102
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 04:31:23 pm »
If you see me online I'll give some time to help.  I could chase pickle around the map in a harpoon squid.

Ha I need a harpoon achievement, so if you do, let me know. I'll gun

Offline Jazzza

• Salutes: 16
    • View Profile
    • Website
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 03:27:47 am »
I suggest using alt accounts for the other captains. You just need extra copies of the game and extra machines (personally I have a PC and laptop and 2 accounts for friends to use when they come over to my place).