Author Topic: I played with X  (Read 374102 times)

Offline The Churrosaur

• Salutes: 12
    • [CsM]
    • View Profile
Re: I played with X
« Reply #165 on: May 09, 2013, 02:52:27 am »
Had an hourlong ship-themed pun war with Morbie and ohdamniveforgottenhisname. Awesome people.

Also zuka... plushies still for sale.

Offline Salous

• Salutes: 21
    • [COx]
    • View Profile
    • The Cohort
« Reply #166 on: May 10, 2013, 04:20:55 am »
As I read about all these people that many of you have play with, I'm shocked that I don't see anything about one of the best pilots I have had the privilege, nay I dare say pleasure to crew for, Dragonmere. Dragonmere, or Dr. Agonmere as many of us come to know him as, is a blast to crew for. Be it repairing the hull or manning the guns on his favorite and soon to be most feared ship in the game, the -COx- Teamwork. Many a night Dr. Agonmere has flown me to victory through his sheer skills as a pilot. But for all those who believe he is a god among men I say to you no, he is not. Though he is a great pilot, 10/10 if there ever was one, his one true bane is... the rocks. If he sees it, he hits it. The true question is this... does it matter? No, it does not, he kills all those whom fly against him.

On a side note, Dr. Agonmere and I are also duck hunting partners in real life.

Here is a picture of us after a day of hunting. The duck on the right kinda looks like Squash.

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
« Reply #167 on: May 10, 2013, 11:04:03 am »
I flew with Sasquatch, SpasmicMonkey, and PinkamenaDianePie yesterday. I only knew SpasmicMonkey from reputation and from flying against SMAC in the past. It was good to experience a ship under his command.

Offline GrimWinter

• Salutes: 2
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 12, 2013, 02:35:48 am »
I didn't exactly fly with him, but I had Morbie get stuck spectating while trying to force start our game. He definitely had some interesting commentary in the chat during that! I owe you a song Morbie

Offline Letus

• Salutes: 34
    • [SAC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 13, 2013, 04:21:32 am »
If I'd paid attention, I'd get names.
Wellll
Played with Hizumi, he was gat-mortar squid, I was double flame squid.  And we played against some newbies.
Hizumi and I played a rather silent divide-and-conquer--me having no mic.  Mostly burning out balloons of one ship until they fell away only to turn onto the next ship Hizumi was hazing and burn out their hull.

Eventually, after three rounds, the newbies on the other team were able to communicate!
They grow up so fast =3

So whoever you were......uhhhh good job.
alsothanks,gotthe80flamethrowerdestructionsIneededasapilot <3

Offline Ofiach

• Salutes: 25
    • [FALC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 15, 2013, 09:11:31 am »
Well I finally got to fly against some of the people I've been wanting to test myself against and it was a blast! Smollett, Zwaene, and Jace. Great flying against you guys I will see you again!

Offline Morbie

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 22
    • [Sexy]
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 15, 2013, 11:34:24 pm »
I didn't exactly fly with him, but I had Morbie get stuck spectating while trying to force start our game. He definitely had some interesting commentary in the chat during that! I owe you a song Morbie
I eagerly await it too :P

Had an hourlong ship-themed pun war with Morbie and ohdamniveforgottenhisname. Awesome people.

Good times, good times. And a worthy opponent too!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 11:41:38 pm by Morbie »

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 15, 2013, 11:45:05 pm »
Flew a bit with Morbie today. He did a great job at keeping my Pyra together while I went for some fairly suicidal engagements as always.

Offline Morbie

• CA Mod
    • [Sexy]
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 16, 2013, 03:28:40 am »
Unsurprisingly, I flew on Sunderland's boat for what's possibly the first time ever. That's crazy. What a pilot he is. Follow him into hell I would.

Offline kpenguin

• Salutes: 5
    • [VAL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 16, 2013, 03:30:29 am »
Had a lovely time flying with and against Hamster tonight. His pyra is like D&D4e Defender. Can't ignore it or he'll punish you.

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 16, 2013, 10:21:52 am »
Unsurprisingly, I flew on Sunderland's boat for what's possibly the first time ever. That's crazy. What a pilot he is. Follow him into hell I would.

He takes you into Hell for sure, by way of ramming.

Offline Machiavelliest

• Salutes: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 16, 2013, 10:25:28 am »
Karkand and Demoxis reenacted Titanic on the bow of my Pyramidion.  Music included.  Would fly with both again.  My Heart Will Go On.

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
« Reply #177 on: May 16, 2013, 02:14:14 pm »
Had a lovely time flying with and against Hamster tonight. His pyra is like D&D4e Defender. Can't ignore it or he'll punish you.

You left me unmolested long enough to figure out where the sweet spot for the double gat flack is on the Pyra. Also NikolaiLev was the other captain and he was on the ball team coordination wise.

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 16, 2013, 03:35:55 pm »

I've gotten a lot better :P

Offline Morbie

• CA Mod
    • [Sexy]
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 16, 2013, 11:05:29 pm »

I've gotten a lot better :P

It was great fun :D