Author Topic: Elite Costume level  (Read 14254 times)

Offline Byron Cavendish

• Salutes: 89
    • [TB]
    • View Profile
    • The Brotherhood
Re: Elite Costume level
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2013, 05:47:36 am »
Makes you wonder why they even waste the time and resources on elite costumes then. And they probably aren't working properly, every patch there are hard achievements that just don't work and that drives me crazy too.

Offline Wundsalz

• Salutes: 72
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2013, 08:17:51 am »
o_O 15, seriously?
I reckon 13 as de-facto lvl cap for people who refuse to outright grind for the sake of getting achievements in destined farming matches.
It Looks like I can give up the attempt to cover my pilot e-peen in fig leaf green :(

Offline Clara Skyborn

• Salutes: 48
    • [LFP]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2013, 04:08:22 pm »
We hear you on the time commitment to reach level 15 (and that is where the elite costumes are). We want it to take you a while to get there, but not be unobtainable (because the costumes are cool, we want people to wear them!).

We set out to create a long progression curve with lots of leveling content, but we overshot a bit. So we are currently rebalancing the progression curve to lower the overall time requirement to reach level cap. Early levels, up to 4 or 5, will be essentially unchanged, and after that level progression will be steadier, with less of an extreme ramp up from level to level.

New level 15 will be about where level 13 is now, and those costumes will still be difficult to get, but within reach.

These changes should be coming soon.

Offline Byron Cavendish

• Salutes: 89
    • [TB]
    • View Profile
    • The Brotherhood
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2013, 05:49:05 pm »
That's really great to hear!