Author Topic: Issues that will put me into rage constantly  (Read 4661 times)

Offline The Fat HitchHiker

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
Issues that will put me into rage constantly
« on: August 12, 2013, 12:33:28 pm »
Does anyone else experiencing this constant disconnect and how the hell am i going to fix this problem in one match i disconnected before i even took a step then it would respawn me at the spawn point of the ship i would be on its fustrating and making it an unbearable experience i want to enjoy it but i cant because it will do it within the 2 mins of just a walk

:(                                       

Offline Surette

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 24
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
    • Personal homepage
Re: Issues that will put me into rage constantly
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 01:35:33 pm »
Take a look at where the lobby is located. I'm in the US, so European servers lag quite a bit for me (traditionally I think the European servers have been a bit laggier even if you are in Europe). Try a different server location, and if that doesn't work it's possible it's just your internet. The game does have some lag, but it shouldn't be to the extent that you're constantly disconnecting.  If the issue persists I recommend sending an email to feedback@musegames.com.

Offline Squidslinger Gilder

• Salutes: 287
    • [TBB]
    • View Profile
Re: Issues that will put me into rage constantly
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 06:45:21 pm »
Unity engine in Guns has issues with routers at times which can cause stuff like this. Think there is a FAQ section on the main site which says which ports you need open. But yeah, contact Muse.