Author Topic: 2 US (EST) players looking for late night clan of mature players  (Read 5126 times)

Offline Funzeez

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
My friend and I are looking to group up with some mature players that play this game as well.  We are both active after 1 am EST till around 5 EST.  We both have voice communication and are both willing to practice any role on the ship.  We are both fairly new to this game and came to the conclusion that having a group of friends makes this game far more enjoyable. If you have a clan or place for us you can contact me on this forum or in game as Funzeez. My steam name is Synisterr.  Thanks for your time and I hope to see you all in battle.

Offline RomanKar

• Salutes: 14
    • [SAC]
    • View Profile
Re: 2 US (EST) players looking for late night clan of mature players
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 11:34:10 am »
You're kinda on the outer edge of my usual playtime, but feel free to hit me up in game or any of the Falconeers (FALC) in game.  We are always looking for new players to help and people to fly with and against.

Offline Andrewki

• Salutes: 1
    • [TAW]
    • View Profile
    • TAW.net
Re: 2 US (EST) players looking for late night clan of mature players
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 07:17:03 am »
[TAW] The Art of Warfare would be more than happy to have you in our ranks Funzeez.

If you are interested, have a look at this thread of ours about us: https://gunsoficarus.com/community/forum/index.php/topic,1309.0.html

If this interests you, follow the steps on that thread for joining, or feel free to add me on Steam (-TAW- Andrewki) and I'll run you through everything :)

Hope to see you there soon,
Andrewki