Author Topic: Papa P's Post Analysis COGs S2W3  (Read 5393 times)

Offline Papa Paradox

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 31
    • [CA]
    • View Profile
    • Wind and Thunder Gaming
Papa P's Post Analysis COGs S2W3
« on: August 07, 2013, 01:49:03 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ1Scv3-MeM&feature=youtu.be

Sorry ahead of time for the shite audio quality this week, it'll be better in the future. Going to redo my Minirumble analysis and release that soon, and we should be caught up for COGs this weekend :DDD

I'm on twitter and you should definitely follow: https://twitter.com/WATGaming Really convient way of seeing when I put up new content, and a really good way to yell your frustrations at me directly ;P

BAMF of the week goes to.... hmmmmm The Raft
for getting the most kills on the Paddling in weeks.

Offline Sammy B. T.

• Salutes: 154
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: Papa P's Post Analysis COGs S2W3
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 02:17:35 am »
And my response as always.

First, I had an Artemis on the front of my ship, not a mine launcher. Jace's ship was a flare gun mine launcher side (launcher in the back.) I was in the process of calling Jace stupid for shooting those mines when NAF poked around.

Second, the odd engagement where Jace and I got separated. We had a few issues. First, we didn't do a good job of communicating our positions to each other. I thought Jace was lower, he thought I was higher. Also Jace and his target were both gradually going up and so even though I was trying to rise (only my gat was firing on the lower target, the rest were on repairs and buffs) I just couldn't seem to rise fast enough for some reason. Thus the engagement stayed unfocused, I got sandwiched and the Jace got finished off.

In the second to last engagement (the onein the canyon), we didn't realize we had that first kill for quite a bit. The reason I didn't turn was because I thought I was going to have to head off the ship as it tried to escape. There was tar, clouds, and blinding flares, we were kind of blinded.

On the last engagement, we would not let that ship escape regardless of the other ship. We had the blood lust going on.

Offline Papa Paradox

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 31
    • [CA]
    • View Profile
    • Wind and Thunder Gaming
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 03:36:49 pm »
And my response as always.

First, I had an Artemis on the front of my ship, not a mine launcher. Jace's ship was a flare gun mine launcher side (launcher in the back.) I was in the process of calling Jace stupid for shooting those mines when NAF poked around.
Got that story a bit backwards then :P

Offline Captain Smollett

• Salutes: 122
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 08:55:39 pm »
As always I'm loving this.  Great analysis as always and awesome casting during the we hate field trip tournament.