Author Topic: Captain Looking for Crew or Clan.  (Read 5658 times)

Offline Admiral Oswald

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
    • Mercenaries United
Captain Looking for Crew or Clan.
« on: July 27, 2013, 04:22:42 pm »
I'm a captain/pilot looking for a crew or a clan where I can be the captain of my own ship. Just picked up the game, but I'm a pretty good pilot  :P I speak english and have a microphone and would play this game pretty frequently if I had a good group of players that communicate. Anyway, thanks for having a look. I would prefer two gunners and an engineer, but it's whatever. Also my ship is a squid, the Supernaut.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 04:29:56 pm by Admiral Oswald »

Offline TracyJackson

• Salutes: 3
    • [TAW]
    • View Profile
    • The Art of Warfare community
Re: Captain Looking for Crew or Clan.
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 05:13:40 pm »
Well, I would say if TAW is a good fit for you, then that would be great. We are fine if you want to be your own captain, and we do have people who can help crew your Squid and do a few matches here and there. We have players who play pretty much all the positions, so that is a plus. We also got a couple guys who can play with you and maybe train you if you needed it. We have players from Europe, Oceanic, and North America...so there is no lack of players really.

We use Teamspeak, so communication and teamwork is a must. As long as you are fairly mature, friendly, and can handle teamwork...then I thinks we'd fit you well. Our unit is currently small and growing, but we're part of one of the largest and most active clan in the world. We're recruiting all the time and hoping to expand well into GI's member base.

Hopes to see you among our rank soon !

Name: The Art of Warfare
-------
Interesting facts: We're among the largest and most active clan-community globally...2400 players in 15+ games...founded in 2001...have Teamspeak and a maintained website

Offline Andrewki

• Salutes: 1
    • [TAW]
    • View Profile
    • TAW.net
Re: Captain Looking for Crew or Clan.
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 03:15:56 pm »
Just a quick note with TAW, our forum post about us is here: https://gunsoficarus.com/community/forum/index.php/topic,1309.html

If you are interested in joining, just follow the steps there.

Any other questions about us, feel free to add me on Steam (-TAW- Andrewki) or post about it here.

Hope to see you there soon :)