Author Topic: HUD improvements/options  (Read 4125 times)

Offline Kharthynogus

• Salutes: 3
    • View Profile
HUD improvements/options
« on: August 08, 2013, 12:08:29 pm »
I've been having a very hard time getting clear info from the in-game HUD. I'd really like to see some options to change the sizes, positions, and opacity of various texts and icons that appear in-game on the screen. Some specific cases:

Whenever something gets damaged or broken, the icon for the damaged system is very small and almost fully transparent. I'd like to be able to make those icons fully opaque and a bit larger as well.

Another case is while I'm manning a weapon. The ammo indicator is very small and down in the bottom-left corner. I'd like to have options such as increasing its size and even setting it next to the target reticule of my weapon so I can keep looking at my target and still see the numbers.

There's also the abilities bar at the bottom. Sometimes as a gunner I can't tell which ammo type is which very easily. I'd like to see an option to place a solid box behind those icons so I can see them better while manning a gun.

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: HUD improvements/options
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 12:13:07 pm »
It really can be rather annoying when you're staring at clouds and can't see any of the icons...

The ammo number in the bottom right corner is going to be a bit bigger in the next patch, so that might help.

Offline Kharthynogus

• Salutes: 3
    • View Profile
Re: HUD improvements/options
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 12:17:22 pm »
Ah, I'll be looking forward to that patch.