Author Topic: You've Been Warned!  (Read 12513 times)

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 102
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
You've Been Warned!
« on: February 28, 2013, 08:52:45 pm »
**Not for the faint of heart**

Yes there is a third arm in the first frame... I am aware, just too lazy to redraw

Have fun :P

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: You've Been Warned!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 09:29:31 pm »
We've all been in that situation before. It's infuriating when they don't leave or switch roles no matter how much you plead. And then they stay on your ship for the next match...

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 10:23:50 pm »
We've all been in that situation before. It's infuriating when they don't leave or switch roles no matter how much you plead. And then they stay on your ship for the next match...

Ha yeah... In fact the idea for this came from:

https://gunsoficarus.com/community/forum/index.php/topic,147.0.html

and Ccrack said he wanted to see stick figures :P

quite honestly, it is infuriating that you are not running at a full crew, but all the more rewarding when you get a kill down a man. I make fun b/c if you dont, you end up rage quitting.... and this game is way too much fun to do that :)

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 10:54:23 pm »
I think I've only ragequitted once in this game, and that was because my captain was obnoxious as hell and wanted me to be on two flamers and the hull all at once.

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 11:10:48 pm »
Ha sounds like you could've used an extra set of arms :P

Offline Mattilald Anguisad

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 12
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2013, 06:44:14 pm »
I dunno for now, but for a while changing class midgame didn't work. Getting wrong crew mix is frustrating, but you try to do with what you have (but wish for 1 pilot 1 gunner 2 engi crew).

People that don't jump-to when I tell them to do something AND don't at the same time tell me why they can't. That tends to tick me off.

If I'm a captain and give orders during ship-ship combat scenario, I expect my crew to either do it OR tell me tey can't (and what reason for). I'm reasonable. If you don't know where the said thing is for example, I'll probably be exasperated a bit if we are getting shot at, but I'll either send somebody else to do it or show you where it is.

No excuse for hitting the ballon instead of hull (or vice versa) with easy weapons (like gattling and carrorade) -except maybe not being entirely used of the ammo used (heavy or incendiary ammo for example).

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2013, 06:48:32 pm »
People that don't jump-to when I tell them to do something AND don't at the same time tell me why
No excuse for hitting the ballon instead of hull (or vice versa) with easy weapons (like gattling and carrorade) -except maybe not being entirely used of the ammo used (heavy or incendiary ammo for example).

Sounds like that gunner we had yesterday (or two days ago, I'm not sure). I should have stolen that carronade from him earlier.

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2013, 06:58:49 pm »
There have been a bunch of mic related problems recently. I was cussing a blue streak at my crew last night. One of my gunners who was pointed in the wrong direction, and an engineer who was on a gun next to the hull as it went to red. It turned out they couldn't hear any of it.

I like using the phrase: "I will have you flogged for insubordination under fire!"

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2013, 08:21:29 pm »
I like using the phrase: "I will have you flogged for insubordination under fire!"

I was laughing so hard just from the sheer thought of you saying this.... Salute to you my friend

Offline Skrimskraw

• Salutes: 160
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2013, 04:48:14 am »
I like it, we need a comic :p

Offline William Winters

• Salutes: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2013, 11:26:23 am »
Love it. I remember playing with this one fellow who just stood behind me all match. I quickly extinquished the balloon and spotted him, I assumed it was a bug until he looked right at me. I think during the discussion of getting him to go and do something else, I came up with a few more words in the english language. :p