Author Topic: We Have Work To Do  (Read 10595 times)

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
We Have Work To Do
« on: March 11, 2013, 11:21:21 pm »
So I search "Pyramidion" on Google Images. In 46 pages of results, there were four pictures related to Guns of Icarus. Two are identical pictures from near the helm, one is a picture of a Junker, and the other one is from Qwerty's stream (and doesn't show a Pyra).

People, if that ship produces two pictures while some children's stacking toy of the same or similar name generates dozens, then we have a serious problem.

Offline Phoebe

• Salutes: 62
    • [SPQR]
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: We Have Work To Do
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 11:57:28 pm »
I'm working on the launch of a large scale promotion act to get Guns of Icarus going viral; I hope to have the first stage of it by thursday - stay tuned  :)

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 11:58:55 pm »
I'm working on the launch of a large scale promotion act to get Guns of Icarus going viral; I hope to have the first stage of it by thursday - stay tuned  :)

Wow. If you can pull that off, I'll give you a salute per day for a week. I swear.

Offline Phoebe

• [SPQR]
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 12:05:46 am »
I have some pretty good ideas lined up and I already pitched some personal resources in to purchase a couple of extra copies to hand out;-  I'm writing up the framework for the first stage of the promotion and if Jess put you on the CA mailing list you should be getting the groundworks of it soon in your mailbox;- I do need some help so details will be available to you by tomorrow

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2013, 12:20:43 am »
I have some pretty good ideas lined up and I already pitched some personal resources in to purchase a couple of extra copies to hand out;-  I'm writing up the framework for the first stage of the promotion and if Jess put you on the CA mailing list you should be getting the groundworks of it soon in your mailbox;- I do need some help so details will be available to you by tomorrow

It's amazing to see the efforts you're already putting in. That's a salute without a doubt.

Offline Helmic

• Salutes: 35
    • [NCNS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2013, 12:34:25 am »
My forum's got a Twitch channel we use to stream games, I've got a few Dark Souls followers who might be intrigued if I started streaming matches.  It certainly worked for Russian players.

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2013, 12:40:47 am »
My forum's got a Twitch channel we use to stream games, I've got a few Dark Souls followers who might be intrigued if I started streaming matches.  It certainly worked for Russian players.

That would be awesome. You can never have too many streamers!

Offline Lord Dick Tim

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 119
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2013, 02:14:00 am »
I'll get on board and help where I can.  Pickle and I have the newspaper thing right now, and he's done a great job putting most of it together.

Offline Sgt. Spoon

• Salutes: 112
    • [Keno]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2013, 06:43:17 am »
I'll get on board and help where I can.  Pickle and I have the newspaper thing right now, and he's done a great job putting most of it together.
+1

Offline Charon

• Salutes: 95
    • [RAFT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2013, 06:49:40 am »
We could actually bring players in by having the raddest player-base possible. EVERYONE SEND ME A PICTURE RIGHT NOW

Offline Phoebe

• [SPQR]
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2013, 09:55:35 am »
We could actually bring players in by having the raddest player-base possible. EVERYONE SEND ME A PICTURE RIGHT NOW

Nice try  :P

Offline Charon

• Salutes: 95
    • [RAFT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2013, 04:51:52 am »
Very well, I'll go first.

This is me defeating an evil creature that totally deserved to get punched in the head.

Totally.

Offline James T. Kirk

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 182
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
    • The Cake Official Website!
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2013, 10:15:44 pm »
I was going through the oldest posts in The Pit because I was bored and have no life.

Go ahead, Google Pyramidion now.

Second row.