Author Topic: my alternate reality where most of the ships had two extra guns.  (Read 3046 times)

Offline bullethose

• Salutes: 2
    • [TAW]
    • View Profile
guess this counts as feedback so every time I play this game I imagine the galleon actually looking like a historical galleon and the only way I though it achievable was adding two guns to it making it longer and more authentic but turning a heap slower and having a huge hitbox but decimating power (hwacha, lumberjack and flak combo :D), then this made me think of the other ships disregarding the mobula and the juker. The goldfish having two side guns that are so close together they nearly block each other's shots rendering the flare, banshee and gattling useless and annoying to use having 3 front guns would be extremely over powered especially if heavy ones the way balanced would be less speed and extremely weak balloon (and I know this is an ancient ship as well ancient Chinese ship to be exact)

The Squid i'd imagine two back guns, side guns, less speed and less turning speed though very powerful it would be a very easy to kill target if fought right.

The pyramidion not only did I think of two more guns but two more engines (one right above the left and one above the right) and using the lots of the same logic from the  goldfish two guns close together in the spots in-front of the engines.

spire same as pyra and goldfish but an extra engine was put very close to the gun like the pyra.

oh and I thought of 6 man crew to man this.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 09:22:38 am by bullet hose »

Offline Plasmarobo

• Salutes: 41
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Re: my alternate reality where most of the ships had two extra guns.
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 11:09:16 am »
These are interesting ideas for alternate universes, but I think the crews are pretty carefully balanced at 4 people.

Plus the Galleon doesn't need to be any bigger. It already is a massive force of destruction!
Muse is pretty careful about stuff like this. It can be challenging to round up 4 players at times. I can't imagine 6 being easy.

Plus two guns are perfectly able to obliterate a ship. 4 and you just take the challenge out of the game. :p

Offline bullethose

• Salutes: 2
    • [TAW]
    • View Profile
Re: my alternate reality where most of the ships had two extra guns.
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 09:26:33 am »
never meant it as a suggestion just a string of ideas as typed in the post.