Author Topic: Hey there GoI! Do you like Cake?  (Read 884550 times)

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Cake: A Call to Arms
« Reply #1095 on: February 16, 2014, 03:30:08 am »
Yesha has met a terrible defeat at the hands of Anglean forces. With this victory not only has Angela recovered a bountiful production facility but we, the warriors of Yesha, have lost many vessels, many skilled and trained warriors, many friends...

But we must overlook this setback, soon another engagement brews in the skies, whether it's an offensive on our side, or if we must defend what we have, know that we can not fail, not now, too much is at stake. The future of Yesha depends on our victory, whether or not we can stand to the challenge, whether we rise or fall, it all hangs on us, the glorious Yeshan Navy.

For Fire And Sword!

Offline iRazgriz

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hey there GoI! Do you like Cake?
« Reply #1096 on: February 16, 2014, 05:05:10 pm »
Uhhh. What's up?

A seasoned gunner here, used to play a lot about a year ago, stopped then for pressing university needs. Started playing again tonight.

I was checking the clan section thingy and you guys look cool. I would love to apply.
In case you need any info, 20 yo, Italian, decent English (even if most people say I am way above the average for my country), mic and all that.

Oh, I always keep incendiary rounds on me. Fires are fun and handy. Nothing pays more than seeing a ship smoking black after a load of shells.

In game name is the one I have here, same for steam.

That's all, I guess. Time to cross fingers.

Offline Piemanlives

• [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: February 16, 2014, 05:17:41 pm »
*Cough* Ignore my last post Razgriz (Fantastic name btw) it doesn't apply to you.

It's nice to see you're interested in Cake, though to make sure this is really the clan for you I would recommend finding B'Elanna, Zander Broda, James T. Kirk or Sandy Hawkins (Or all of us) and have a few rounds on a Cake ship, I would also highly recommend joining us on Friday when we do the Iron Fork, a weekly event in which we meet new Cakes, have some interesting matches, and all around have fun.

Other then that however anyone is free to join Cake regardless of skill level, so come find us in game and see what's up.

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
  • Salutes: 130
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: February 16, 2014, 06:36:36 pm »
It's nice to see you're interested in Cake, though to make sure this is really the clan for you I would recommend a few rounds on a Cake ship, I would also highly recommend joining us on Friday when we do the Iron Fork, a weekly event in which we meet new Cakes, have some interesting matches, and all around have fun.
Other then that however anyone is free to join Cake regardless of skill level, so come find us in game and see what's up.
All of this. I am surplus to requirements this time :P
Add me in-game for more information about the Iron Fork and, of course, to fly with.

Offline pinkalicious

• Salutes: 1
    • [BORG]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: February 17, 2014, 08:58:38 pm »
Hello there,
I am still pretty new to this game and I am just learning the ropes, but the other day it was explained to me what those adorable little logos above everyone's heads meant (they are clans lol!!) well after I discovered that I realized I just have to be in one because flying solo is never fun.  So I went to doing my homework and realized every single person on my friends list (yes all 7 of them <3) were part of cake.  So I got to thinking maybe I enjoy being around cake people lol.  On that note I play to have fun and the cakes antics I have observed follow that route.  I really would love for you all to give me a try, its always more fun playing with company.  Please feel free to message me here or on steam or wherever really im usually around ish.
Pink

Offline Sandy Hawkins

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 30
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: February 18, 2014, 01:11:19 am »
Hello there,
I am still pretty new to this game and I am just learning the ropes, but the other day it was explained to me what those adorable little logos above everyone's heads meant (they are clans lol!!) well after I discovered that I realized I just have to be in one because flying solo is never fun.  So I went to doing my homework and realized every single person on my friends list (yes all 7 of them <3) were part of cake.  So I got to thinking maybe I enjoy being around cake people lol.  On that note I play to have fun and the cakes antics I have observed follow that route.  I really would love for you all to give me a try, its always more fun playing with company.  Please feel free to message me here or on steam or wherever really im usually around ish.
Pink

Well, the colour is certainly new, do you know the names of the people you've flown with at all?

Offline pinkalicious

• [BORG]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: February 18, 2014, 01:26:14 am »
Well that puts me in a pickle because it looks like two of them got their names changed but I flied with erragal or something, Antimachus today, and a cake captain with us um something captain ????, neitchzes mustache, melon mccranberry... For fear of making myself sound silly I am going to stop typing in everyone's names because I think at this point I have butchered everyone and their moms accounts.  If you want me to trial or whatever other cute name you have for it I would be more then happy to, I am not too familiar with the whole clan system yet but I know like in wow the whole guild thing was a decade long process <3
pink

Offline pinkalicious

• [BORG]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: February 18, 2014, 01:27:02 am »
and of course everything has to be pink, I wouldn't choose a name like pinkalicious for nothing <3

Offline Sandy Hawkins

• CA Mod
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: February 18, 2014, 01:33:09 am »
and of course everything has to be pink, I wouldn't choose a name like pinkalicious for nothing <3

While we don't do trials, I'll be more than happy to fly with you tomorrow (can't today sorry!). Add me in-game (of course my name is the same), and we'll have a look.

Offline pinkalicious

• [BORG]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: February 18, 2014, 01:45:49 am »
Ok sounds swell I will log on after I get outa work.
Pink

Offline Dirty Peanut

• View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: February 18, 2014, 12:27:04 pm »
You guys sound like an awesome bunch! I wish I could check out your The Iron Fork of Friday event, but unfortunately 9 PM UTC Friday is in the middle of the day for me :( (UTC-8 here)

Are you all mostly on European time?

Offline Piemanlives

• [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: February 18, 2014, 02:09:24 pm »
I'm on PST, we're spread around the place, Europe, Australia, various places in America.

Offline Sandy Hawkins

• CA Mod
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: February 18, 2014, 05:27:09 pm »
You guys sound like an awesome bunch! I wish I could check out your The Iron Fork of Friday event, but unfortunately 9 PM UTC Friday is in the middle of the day for me :( (UTC-8 here)

Are you all mostly on European time?

As Pieman said, we are literally everywhere (Australia myself), and not mainly anywhere.

Offline Sandy Hawkins

• CA Mod
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: February 18, 2014, 11:57:40 pm »

Welcome to Cake!

Offline Vulcannis

• [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: February 19, 2014, 12:07:14 am »
Howdy!

Just wanted to say I wanted to join in on some Cake eating as Sandy Hawkins gave us a passing grade in "not doing stupid crap in game"