Author Topic: Hey there GoI! Do you like Cake?  (Read 892810 times)

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
  • Salutes: 130
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Re: Hey there GoI! Do you like Cake?
« Reply #900 on: January 09, 2014, 08:21:32 pm »

Offline Mizhir Starsurge

• Salutes: 21
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: January 09, 2014, 08:33:31 pm »

Offline MissKittyMuffins

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 6
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: January 10, 2014, 07:42:59 pm »
Meow wans to join chuuu and maybe nibble some cake too.  I already met some of your members many times and It was so much fun I wanna be apart of the fun now even though I am warned by many you are ALL INSANE. =^.^=   I only have one question though...Do you like Muffins baked with dragon breath?

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: January 10, 2014, 07:47:29 pm »
Meow wans to join chuuu and maybe nibble some cake too.  I already met some of your members many times and It was so much fun I wanna be apart of the fun now even though I am warned by many you are ALL INSANE. =^.^=   I only have one question though...Do you like Muffins baked with dragon breath?
Yes we do! We also love muffins and kitties! I am a kitten myself! Mrau.
You are welcome to hop on my ship anytime. Can you recall which members of Cake you've flown with? We like to know where you people find us! :D

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: January 10, 2014, 10:00:43 pm »
Having flown with you to reacquaint and had a brief chat, you are welcome to join Cake, MissKittyMuffins! Please change your clan tag to Cake and do join our dapper steam group.
See you again in the skies very soon. My Squid rams shall forever be OP against level 2 Mobula pilots with Harpoons on capture maps where they don't capture cause they didn't check the rules.

Offline Sane Alex

• Salutes: 1
    • [OVWp]
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: January 11, 2014, 12:42:31 am »
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD. Oh my god. Oh. God. I just heard the BEST POEM EVER! This will now be required listening for all Cake clan members! I will not hear otherwise. THIS IS THE OFFICIAL POEM OF CAKE.

https://soundcloud.com/live-wire-radio/reflection-by-the-poole-2270

Truly, Cake clan has been blessed with moist, frosting coated prose.

Offline Sandy Hawkins

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 30
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: January 11, 2014, 01:00:29 am »
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD. Oh my god. Oh. God. I just heard the BEST POEM EVER! This will now be required listening for all Cake clan members! I will not hear otherwise. THIS IS THE OFFICIAL POEM OF CAKE.

On a more serious note, I loved it.

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: January 11, 2014, 08:52:14 am »
Fantastic - just brilliant.

Offline Trilum

• Salutes: 1
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: January 11, 2014, 04:47:37 pm »

It wont load for me!!! T.T someone MUST read it aloud for me!

Offline Potzy

• Salutes: 0
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: January 11, 2014, 09:48:42 pm »
I like cake can i join cake

Offline Jereven

• Salutes: 7
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: January 11, 2014, 10:00:10 pm »
Good evening!

My name is Jereven, and I've had the great pleasure of shooting you guys out the sky, shooting things out of the sky with you guys, and all sorts of general mayhem.  I hopped into Iron Fork yesterday just to see what it was all about yesterday and was having more fun in the lobby than I've had in several games -- oh and then I actually played.

I just got out of a few matches with Jacob Fii on my crew and that pretty much cement my decision.  So I'd like to join your merry bandbakery.

My hobbies include flamethrower-lit dinners, Mercury Track and Field Cannon, Shining and Flying, and aerial demolition derbies.  I'm also a fan of percussive maintenance jobs, such as beating the hull with a large hammer.

Offline Sandy Hawkins

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 30
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: January 11, 2014, 10:22:45 pm »

Feel free to hit me up in game so I can fly with you

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: January 11, 2014, 10:31:06 pm »
Thanks for spending a nice evening flying with me, you're in! Change your clan tag to Cake and join our steam group!
I just got out of a few matches with Jacob Fii on my crew and that pretty much cement my decision.  So I'd like to join your merry bandbakery.
You are also welcome to our merry band! Please follow the same instructions as above! :D

Offline Potzy

• Salutes: 0
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: January 11, 2014, 11:23:45 pm »
Must i repeat myself
Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: January 11, 2014, 11:30:24 pm »
Must i repeat myself
Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull, Hey guys the hull

"B'ELANNA THE HULL!!!!!!!"