Author Topic: Hey there GoI! Do you like Cake?  (Read 884781 times)

Offline Blucoll

• Salutes: 0
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Re: Hey there GoI! Do you like Cake?
« Reply #840 on: December 26, 2013, 03:56:26 pm »
hello

i'm a new player and i heard catastrophy told me about this group, a fun gang of people to like to put things on fire

Regard
Blucoll

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
  • Salutes: 130
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: December 26, 2013, 04:04:36 pm »
hello
i'm a new player and i heard catastrophy told me about this group, a fun gang of people to like to put things on fire
Regard
Blucoll
Hi there! Thanks for posting on our board!
Are you around tonight? Let's go flying sometime so I can give you the once over :D

Offline Garrey Busey

• View Profile
« Reply #842 on: December 26, 2013, 07:00:12 pm »
Hey cakes,flown a few times with you guys Jacob and a few others figured I'd apply here as suggested.Enjoyed flying with you and you guys have fun and play well without making it all about victory.Also ive been told fire is a must and Busey likes fire. Add me in game sometime and let me know if every wanna run some matches.I'm willing to play more matches if would prefer getting to know me better before letting me in though.See you guys later though gotta drive back two hours.

Offline Sandy Hawkins

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 30
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: December 26, 2013, 07:25:32 pm »
Hey cakes,flown a few times with you guys Jacob and a few others figured I'd apply here as suggested.Enjoyed flying with you and you guys have fun and play well without making it all about victory.Also ive been told fire is a must and Busey likes fire. Add me in game sometime and let me know if every wanna run some matches.I'm willing to play more matches if would prefer getting to know me better before letting me in though.See you guys later though gotta drive back two hours.

Lots of New people, welcome all of you! Feel free to change your clan tag and please join the steam group

Offline Admiral 'Z'

• Salutes: 1
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: December 26, 2013, 07:52:23 pm »
I love Cake, but i am also a pyromaniac ! Love to have fun with friends, i love to laugh with friends. I flew with B'Elanna , Grey, Jacob Fii, Melon McCrabernathy, Sir Yosh, MeannyKittysan. I had A LOT of fun with all of these people, especially B'Elanna ! She was hilarious and taught me a lot of things ;) I give her all of my wins in battle to her, and all of the fun firey losses also to her. She is what made me want to join this clan/guild.
My gamer name is "Z" my real name is Dario (19) love this game so far and i convinced about 10+ new ppl to join "Guns of Icarus" so im going to need a lot of great trainers.

Offline Sandy Hawkins

• CA Mod
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: December 26, 2013, 08:07:34 pm »
I love Cake, but i am also a pyromaniac ! Love to have fun with friends, i love to laugh with friends. I flew with B'Elanna , Grey, Jacob Fii, Melon McCrabernathy, Sir Yosh, MeannyKittysan. I had A LOT of fun with all of these people, especially B'Elanna ! She was hilarious and taught me a lot of things ;) I give her all of my wins in battle to her, and all of the fun firey losses also to her. She is what made me want to join this clan/guild.
My gamer name is "Z" my real name is Dario (19) love this game so far and i convinced about 10+ new ppl to join "Guns of Icarus" so im going to need a lot of great trainers.

Feel free to change your clan tag and join our steam group.

Offline Burnmad

• View Profile
« Reply #846 on: December 30, 2013, 12:42:44 pm »
Hello. One of your members is turning me into a cake, so I figured I better seek out some cakey kin to hang out with before the change completes and I lose the ability to walk.

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
  • Salutes: 130
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: December 30, 2013, 12:56:32 pm »
Hello. One of your members is turning me into a cake, so I figured I better seek out some cakey kin to hang out with before the change completes and I lose the ability to walk.
Sounds good my man! Which member of Cake are you flying with?

Offline Mizhir Starsurge

• Salutes: 21
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: December 30, 2013, 04:01:34 pm »
Hey guys. I like to eat cake, set stuff on fire and make other stuff explode. Can I join? :D

Offline GreyTea

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 54
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: December 30, 2013, 04:06:23 pm »
Hi There i am a pyromaniac Teddy Bear engineer, i love warm summer nights filled with flames in the sky and carrosel fireing to celebrate our capture of the point and a 21 hades salute for when we win,

I am a big cake fan my favourte is batternberg which i enjoy with a cup of tea,
I am abit strange because i hear cat noises in my head and i have a strange feeling it is a way to communicate that i don't understand and i always feel like every win i am so happy its like my birthday everyday,

I hope you wont mind them little perks of mine,as i enjoy flying with members of cake such as a strange snail queen a cockney sailor called morty a gentle giant pilot called zander and a friendly guy called jacob whos attire and mustache are very appealing to my fashion sence,

i have heard tails of a pilot by the name of spudnick who flys a mobula pulled by sky whales and fights of narwals but always is on the aft guns and mine launchers,anyhow this is my application i would sign it but my hands are sticky from the bakewell tarts much love Grey T :D

Offline B'Elanna

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 82
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: December 30, 2013, 04:10:08 pm »
Hi There i am a pyromaniac Teddy Bear engineer, i love warm summer nights filled with flames in the sky and carrosel fireing to celebrate our capture of the point and a 21 hades salute for when we win,

I am a big cake fan my favourte is batternberg which i enjoy with a cup of tea,
I am abit strange because i hear cat noises in my head and i have a strange feeling it is a way to communicate that i don't understand and i always feel like every win i am so happy its like my birthday everyday,

I hope you wont mind them little perks of mine,as i enjoy flying with members of cake such as a strange snail queen a cockney sailor called morty a gentle giant pilot called zander and a friendly guy called jacob whos attire and mustache are very appealing to my fashion sence,

i have heard tails of a pilot by the name of spudnick who flys a mobula pulled by sky whales and fights of narwals but always is on the aft guns and mine launchers,anyhow this is my application i would sign it but my hands are sticky from the bakewell tarts much love Grey T :D

Offline Burnmad

• View Profile
« Reply #851 on: December 30, 2013, 07:21:42 pm »

I don't know, anyone wanna fly with me? =P

Offline Sandy Hawkins

• CA Mod
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: December 30, 2013, 09:03:45 pm »

I don't know, anyone wanna fly with me? =P

Welcome to cake

zlater75@hotmail.com

« Reply #853 on: December 31, 2013, 03:01:35 pm »

Love you really, Happy Holidays <3

Ripley !

:o

<3

Offline Admiral 'Z'

• Salutes: 1
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: December 31, 2013, 04:24:52 pm »
Support the community and "Guns of Icarus".

"Burn all of you BURN !!!! MUHAHAHA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOlfBI48ADQ