Author Topic: Hey there GoI! Do you like Cake?  (Read 884630 times)

Offline BigRaymond

• Salutes: 0
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Re: Hey there GoI! Do you like Cake?
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2013, 02:17:01 pm »
Hey guys, i would like to join you ! :3

Offline Eerie

• Salutes: 2
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2013, 06:05:44 pm »
i'd like to join that'd be rad to have more people to play with and an incentive to play more often.
i've crewed with you several times before Kirk, I just changed my username but it was Death the Kid

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2013, 07:00:17 pm »
Hey you two! Glad you'd like join us, don't forget to change your clan tag, I put instructions in a previous post in here, hope to fly with you soon.

Offline James T. Kirk

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 182
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
    • The Cake Official Website!
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2013, 09:03:14 pm »
Put in the clan tag and hit me up in game!

Please.

I tried to add everyone and ask them to fly personally when we were smaller, but now there are just too many of you!

By that, I mean it's hard to keep track of who I've flown with and who I haven't, not that I love you all any less.

So, we can all solve that pretty easily by YOU messaging ME!

No, really. Hit me up with a message. Say you're a pastry (member of cake) and that you wanna fly. I'll do my best to make some room for 'ya and we can start the madness!

Offline B'Elanna

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 82
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2013, 04:57:31 pm »
hi, i played with Captain james t. kirk today, and Captain Serenum.
they both are amazing and said i would be welcome to join you cake people.. and asured me that in fact.. the cake is NOT a lie...
plus.. *southparkvoice*
"if i could be in a clan with the muse people... i'd be sooooo happy"

Offline Unmortal

• [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2013, 04:58:34 pm »
Eum Serenum invite me to Cake

im a good gunner and engineer

Sailor skillz stil bit unfailmilar with.

I do use Mic and im intressted in a real clan for this game.

+ good cake is delicious

;D

Offline Rosefinch

• [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2013, 05:09:53 pm »
Hi !

I was on the Serenum crew. The silent french man my name. Simply put, im french and I don't talk much. Im more of an engineer but I will take any role my captain ask me to. So hope I can be a new ingrediens in the cake.

Take care

Offline Serenum

• Salutes: 12
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2013, 05:14:10 pm »
B'Elanna, Unmortal, Rosefinch it was a ton of fun flying with you! And you are also really good crewmembers!
Can't wait to do that again as Pastries! :)

Offline Elhazzared

• [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2013, 05:22:40 pm »
Hey guys, I'm new here, don't even have a game really but I'd like to test the waters with you guys. Any chance of that happening drop me a message. Also do you have voice coms? it would help a lot to get things rolling.

Thanks

Offline -Muse- Cullen

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 47
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2013, 06:51:26 pm »
Hey guys, I'm new here, don't even have a game really but I'd like to test the waters with you guys. Any chance of that happening drop me a message. Also do you have voice coms? it would help a lot to get things rolling.

Thanks

Of course! Kirk and I have mics, and we'll chat your ear off in-game. Otherwise, you can find anyone else with a Cake tag and hop aboard their ship for some action and adventure!

Offline Piemanlives

• [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2013, 12:07:33 am »
Of course the server says so :P

Offline James T. Kirk

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 182
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
    • The Cake Official Website!
« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2013, 12:52:22 am »
Shhhh... He doesn't know we know....

Offline -Muse- Cullen

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 47
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2013, 07:35:18 pm »
Í̧̛͈̼̜̠̘̮̻̲̞̪͇͔̔ͤ̉̆ͥͦ͋́͞͠ͅ ̷̴̗̩̺̝͙͖͍̩̹̲̠͖͕̪͖͒͋̂ͦ́ͫ̊͗̇́̋ͥͫͩ̈́̃͑̏͟ͅạ̵̛̛͈̦̬̳̮̝̹̖̙͍̪̯̮͐̌ͣͥ͋ͯ͋̈́ͥͤͧ̄ͬ̚͞l̡̢ͭ̽̉ͭ͒͊̇ͤ͛̅̚͏̵̻̪̩͖̗̭̬͉͎̤̭͎͙̘͉͈̪ͅw̶̧̢̝̘͈̥ͩ̈͐̎ͬ̽̽̉͐ͦͣ͛a̧͈̼͚̟͋ͧ̈ͯ̀ͥͣͪ͑ͧ̓̑ͨͧ͊͆̀y̷̢̺̥̯̝͇̻͓͕̞͇̬̼̱̘̫ͣ͛̒̾ͧ́̋̒͌̏ͨ̉͒ͥ͜͠ͅš͑̍ͬ̌͋̒̄̌̈ͮͦ̄̊̓̋̃͒͆͜҉̷̵̶̱̩͙͈̞̯͖̩̪͎̩͕ ̛ͭ̍̍͂̐ͣͩ̇̔́̚͟҉̡͍̙̮̗̱̱̩͈͕̯̫̤̹͡IIk̵̻̞̯̘͉͉̖̣̪͇͔̠͖̝̱̥͋ͬͩ̂ͣ͠ͅṉ̸̡̻̺̗͚͌̔ͯͪͨ̍̌͂͂ͮͭ́̉͑͐ơ̞̖̠̳̣̘̟̹̰̩̯̹ͤ͊̉͊ͮͪ͗̃͆ͮ̍́͑̕ͅw̓̏̌͋ͩ̍͌͒ͪ̃ͦͯ̏̽͆͠͏̝̲̟̦̥͉͎̖͎͕̫̕.̵͎̲̱͕̙̜͈͓͈͒ͮ̐͊͑ͮ̾͂̒̉ͥ̓́́ ̛̛͇̞͍̬͖̲̮̼̖͕̭ͥ̔͆͒̐ͤ͘͘ͅͅͅe̒̉̆͒ͩ̿͐͐́҉̵̦͉̹́ͅ.̷̵̡̬͙͙̲̩̥̲͍̰̲͔̖̩̹̙̦̱ͮ̋͑́̌̾̿̃̒̒̓́Σ@@@xFΛ@@ΦAÜÑYsAPCCmKABÑABSeAFCgiÑÖÖÖhQCiAF§ÄKgAH§oÑAhQKAFCYMAh§AjÑIKeAhQKABÑWYK ÑÖÖÖr§kOdKAnKYG§ÄKAh§AhesARiÑÖÖDkiAH§KgÑOhAf§kÑIAXSWKARigAnQCiΣ@@@xFΛ@@ΦAÜÑYsAPCCmKABÑABSeAFCgiÑÖÖÖhQCiAF§ÄKgAH§oÑAhQKAFCYMAh§AjÑIKeAhQKABÑWYK ÑÖÖÖr§kOdKAnKYG§ÄKAh§AhesARiÑÖÖDkiAH§KgÑOhAf§kÑIAXSWKARigAnQCi ̴̴̛̹̲͕͇̬̟͔͈̱̟̫̻̼̫̪̟͌ͨ̒̑ͤ̅ͧ͟͞C̶̷̔ͣͩͭ̉͂ͣͧ́̓́̐̈́̚͏̫̣̪͈ù̔̈́̈ͥ̈́ͤ̽ͭ͊̏͗̋ͬ͐͏͉̥̬̺͎̥͓̪̼͈̗̭̭̕ͅļ̵̸̶͖̤̻̹̠̝͙͍̂ͪ̐̓ͣͫ̉͊̍ͫ̇̑̏ͅl̢̥͓͖͋̓̐̃̉͒ͧ͌̾ͩ͑̈́̅ͤ͐̍͂͟e̵̸͈̭͕̩̺̭̠͖̻͇̰̩͇͈̻̥̒͑ͪ̄̀ͬ̂̓n̴̟̭͚͚̥̫͕̩͊̔̽ͩ̒͊̐ͥ̊͛ͬ̊̏̎͌̅̒͝ ̵͇̙̗ͨͧ̔ͥ̾̒̍̇͜͟͝͡ï̛̙̩͚̠͋ͩ͋̅̂͛ͪ͒ͨͥ́

Offline Locutus of borg

• Salutes: 7
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2013, 07:49:23 pm »
I was looking for a casual yet fun loving clan and cake seems to have tickled my fancy, and I would love to apply. Not sure if this the right  place to apply but you cant stop me trying
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 07:52:23 pm by tmcshee »

Offline Piemanlives

• [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2013, 07:53:34 pm »
Í̧̛͈̼̜̠̘̮̻̲̞̪͇͔̔ͤ̉̆ͥͦ͋́͞͠ͅ ̷̴̗̩̺̝͙͖͍̩̹̲̠͖͕̪͖͒͋̂ͦ́ͫ̊͗̇́̋ͥͫͩ̈́̃͑̏͟ͅạ̵̛̛͈̦̬̳̮̝̹̖̙͍̪̯̮͐̌ͣͥ͋ͯ͋̈́ͥͤͧ̄ͬ̚͞l̡̢ͭ̽̉ͭ͒͊̇ͤ͛̅̚͏̵̻̪̩͖̗̭̬͉͎̤̭͎͙̘͉͈̪ͅw̶̧̢̝̘͈̥ͩ̈͐̎ͬ̽̽̉͐ͦͣ͛a̧͈̼͚̟͋ͧ̈ͯ̀ͥͣͪ͑ͧ̓̑ͨͧ͊͆̀y̷̢̺̥̯̝͇̻͓͕̞͇̬̼̱̘̫ͣ͛̒̾ͧ́̋̒͌̏ͨ̉͒ͥ͜͠ͅš͑̍ͬ̌͋̒̄̌̈ͮͦ̄̊̓̋̃͒͆͜҉̷̵̶̱̩͙͈̞̯͖̩̪͎̩͕ ̛ͭ̍̍͂̐ͣͩ̇̔́̚͟҉̡͍̙̮̗̱̱̩͈͕̯̫̤̹͡IIk̵̻̞̯̘͉͉̖̣̪͇͔̠͖̝̱̥͋ͬͩ̂ͣ͠ͅṉ̸̡̻̺̗͚͌̔ͯͪͨ̍̌͂͂ͮͭ́̉͑͐ơ̞̖̠̳̣̘̟̹̰̩̯̹ͤ͊̉͊ͮͪ͗̃͆ͮ̍́͑̕ͅw̓̏̌͋ͩ̍͌͒ͪ̃ͦͯ̏̽͆͠͏̝̲̟̦̥͉͎̖͎͕̫̕.̵͎̲̱͕̙̜͈͓͈͒ͮ̐͊͑ͮ̾͂̒̉ͥ̓́́ ̛̛͇̞͍̬͖̲̮̼̖͕̭ͥ̔͆͒̐ͤ͘͘ͅͅͅe̒̉̆͒ͩ̿͐͐́҉̵̦͉̹́ͅ.̷̵̡̬͙͙̲̩̥̲͍̰̲͔̖̩̹̙̦̱ͮ̋͑́̌̾̿̃̒̒̓́Σ@@@xFΛ@@ΦAÜÑYsAPCCmKABÑABSeAFCgiÑÖÖÖhQCiAF§ÄKgAH§oÑAhQKAFCYMAh§AjÑIKeAhQKABÑWYK ÑÖÖÖr§kOdKAnKYG§ÄKAh§AhesARiÑÖÖDkiAH§KgÑOhAf§kÑIAXSWKARigAnQCiΣ@@@xFΛ@@ΦAÜÑYsAPCCmKABÑABSeAFCgiÑÖÖÖhQCiAF§ÄKgAH§oÑAhQKAFCYMAh§AjÑIKeAhQKABÑWYK ÑÖÖÖr§kOdKAnKYG§ÄKAh§AhesARiÑÖÖDkiAH§KgÑOhAf§kÑIAXSWKARigAnQCi ̴̴̛̹̲͕͇̬̟͔͈̱̟̫̻̼̫̪̟͌ͨ̒̑ͤ̅ͧ͟͞C̶̷̔ͣͩͭ̉͂ͣͧ́̓́̐̈́̚͏̫̣̪͈ù̔̈́̈ͥ̈́ͤ̽ͭ͊̏͗̋ͬ͐͏͉̥̬̺͎̥͓̪̼͈̗̭̭̕ͅļ̵̸̶͖̤̻̹̠̝͙͍̂ͪ̐̓ͣͫ̉͊̍ͫ̇̑̏ͅl̢̥͓͖͋̓̐̃̉͒ͧ͌̾ͩ͑̈́̅ͤ͐̍͂͟e̵̸͈̭͕̩̺̭̠͖̻͇̰̩͇͈̻̥̒͑ͪ̄̀ͬ̂̓n̴̟̭͚͚̥̫͕̩͊̔̽ͩ̒͊̐ͥ̊͛ͬ̊̏̎͌̅̒͝ ̵͇̙̗ͨͧ̔ͥ̾̒̍̇͜͟͝͡ï̛̙̩͚̠͋ͩ͋̅̂͛ͪ͒ͨͥ́

MY GOD HE KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, anyone and everyone is welcome in Cake tmcshee, just make sure you're ok with setting things on fire and to remember to change your clan tag, directions are posted earlier in the thread, hope to see you in the skies sometime.

Second motion, can we get a definitive number of member in this clan?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 08:05:29 pm by Piemanlives »