Author Topic: Over the course of the 4th.  (Read 8244 times)

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Over the course of the 4th.
« on: July 05, 2013, 01:41:12 am »
So today America once again celebrated the 4th of July, the time when according to just about every child cartoon that tells you things was the day the Deceleration of independence was signed. It was a day for Americans to take pride in their country and go about being jovial and enjoying all things American. Me, I was at my computer playing video games and listening to bag pipes, and so begs the question, what did you guys do over the course of the 4th, even if you don't celebrate what did you do today?

Offline DrPhil

• Salutes: 0
    • [FALC]
    • View Profile
Re: Over the course of the 4th.
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 02:26:59 am »
Hung out with girlfriends family, setting off illegal fireworks and having BBQ.

'Merica.

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 03:25:28 am »
For me, since I live in the southern part of San Diego, I went out with my whole family to Coronado and watched the parade there. Once that was finished went around exploring the area before having free food at the Hotel del Coronado where my dad works and watch the fire works.

Offline Imagine

• Salutes: 59
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Stream
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2013, 03:35:47 am »
The best part about today were the images of people's tweets saying congrats US, you are now 2013 years old.

???

Offline Mill Wilkinson

• Salutes: 24
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2013, 07:15:09 am »
The best part about today were the images of people's tweets saying congrats US, you are now 2013 years old.

???
Hahhahah! xD

I sat in front of my computer, played games and enjoyed my life in general. But I'll ask this same question the 6th of December, when the Finnish independence day is celebrated to cross-reference. :P

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2013, 09:33:05 am »
I did very little. Canada isn't interested in some day where you guys signed this paper that Nicholas Cage stole in some movie (Yes, I know the title. No, don't remind me.) :P

Offline Surette

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 24
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
    • Personal homepage
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2013, 10:23:44 am »
Went to a friend's apartment along with DMaximus and Plasmarobo, the friend has a deck with a grill so we had a barbecue, hung out in his apartment, listened to music, and drank beer. Once it started getting dark we walked downtown to get some ice cream and watch the annual Boston fireworks. Afterwards we went out to bars for more drinking. Great day and night.

Offline Gryphos

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 57
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2013, 05:34:51 pm »
I was just chillin', playing games, I even read. So not much.

On the 5th of November I would ask what you were doing, but I really don't care about the monarchy.

Offline Lord Dick Tim

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 119
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2013, 07:48:29 pm »
I went to work.
Its the prison shift for me, thug life 4 eva.

Offline Plasmarobo

• Salutes: 41
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2013, 09:59:41 am »
Went to a friend's apartment along with DMaximus and Plasmarobo, the friend has a deck with a grill so we had a barbecue, hung out in his apartment, listened to music, and drank beer. Once it started getting dark we walked downtown to get some ice cream and watch the annual Boston fireworks. Afterwards we went out to bars for more drinking. Great day and night.
:)