Author Topic: Just a thought  (Read 4650 times)

Offline snor-laxatives

• Salutes: 4
    • View Profile
Just a thought
« on: July 04, 2013, 05:00:51 pm »
I havent gotten a chance to play in a tourney or scheduled match yet, and mostly because of my schedule.  Has anyone given though to starting up a tourney that has more give on match times?  Maybe two teams are set to play, they decide the time, and so on and so fourth.

It would take more time to complete the tourney, but it would help the bigger groups have their best competing, and it would help smaller groups set times to compete that would work for them.

Just a thought, looking forward to seeing how the competitive side of GOI evolves as we continue to grow (and maybe i'll get into a match one of these days lol)

Offline Captain Smollett

• Salutes: 122
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: Just a thought
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 02:54:19 am »
Well you're opening up a can of worms here but I believe there has been a good amount of thought and conversation on this.

Last I heard Muse is fine tuning their concept for the competitive scene and I'm sure this has come into consideration.

Offline snor-laxatives

• Salutes: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Just a thought
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 10:54:36 am »
Awesome!  I can imagine planning tourney's that fit everyone's schedule is difficult (more like impossible).  I appreciate that Muse has been giving it some thought.

Fingers Crossed.