Author Topic: Able-bodied Celestial Dragons Needed! [TCD]  (Read 6432 times)

Offline Velvet

• Salutes: 45
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
Able-bodied Celestial Dragons Needed! [TCD]
« on: July 03, 2013, 04:39:20 pm »
Hail traveller!

I am here on behalf of The Celestial Dragons, a multi-game spanning guild-clan-organisation. I'm posting as an assistant leader; the real boss is Fade Dragontear. (known in-game simply as Fade)

Our friendly (unhappy? I dunno) mascot, an as-yet unnamed Celestial Dragon

We're friendly, active, relaxed and sometimes dangerous. At the present we have only a few members, however we have a core of experienced players who are ready and willing to help newer players get up to fighting standard. We tend to fly the tag TCD on our ships.

Currently we're just too small to consider fielding a competitive team, but the prospect of future involvement in the Cogs and other competitive events is under vague consideration, sometimes. We'll see.

We have a steam-group although we tend to rely on Skype for out-of-game communications. Other options, such as Mumble, are being considered and may be put in use at a later date.

If you have an interest in joining, or you want to fight us for insulting your cousin's neighbour's wife in a dark alley one drunken Tuesday, or something, just add our leader Fade on Skype, and get in touch! (ID: fadedragontear) If you want to join, he'll probably add you to the TCD Skype group and we'll talk to you and get you involved in our games. :)
If Skype is a no-go for you for whatever reason, just drop a post here and we'll work something out; I can't really see why you'd hate Skype, but I feel I should cover my bases.

With our regards,

~Velvet, on behalf of The Celestial Dragons

Offline Mattisamo

• Salutes: 12
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
Re: Able-bodied Celestial Dragons Needed! [TCD]
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 05:25:07 am »
Best of luck to you guys!

See you in the sky some day, and maybe even in the tournaments hopefully!

Offline Velvet

• Salutes: 45
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
Re: Able-bodied Celestial Dragons Needed! [TCD]
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 02:42:53 pm »
Best of luck to you guys!

See you in the sky some day, and maybe even in the tournaments hopefully!
Thankyou! We will be doing our best. :)