Author Topic: I have codes, supposedly, that I don't know how to find...  (Read 6482 times)

Offline Audie Murphy

• Salutes: 5
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
I have codes, supposedly, that I don't know how to find...
« on: June 11, 2013, 07:02:26 pm »
According to the e-mail that I got with the code for my skyrider costume (for being a backer of Adventure Mode), I supposedly also have codes for dustrider 1.0 costume, the skirmish mode soundtrack, and the skirmish mode costume pack. Here is a copy paste of the e-mail's bottom section:

A
nd here are your previous keys if you did not get them or lost them:
Skirmish Mode Game Key(s) (to be redeemed in Steam)

Skirmish Mode Soundtrack (to be redeemed in Steam)

Located in your Steam install directory
Skirmish Mode Costume Pack (to be redeemed in Steam)

Dust Rider 1.0 (to be redeemed in-game)

So...it seems that there's a file somewhere in my steam folder with the codes for this stuff, but I don't know exactly where the file is. It should be in the default location. Where is it?

Offline Surette

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 24
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
    • Personal homepage
Re: I have codes, supposedly, that I don't know how to find...
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 07:06:18 pm »
No, if you had the keys they'd be filled in in that spot in the email. At least that's how I took it, because I have that same thing in my email but I know I'm not supposed to have those keys with my backing level.

Offline Imagine

• Salutes: 59
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Stream
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 08:16:03 pm »
You'd only have codes there if you were actually a kickstarter level that got you all/some of them. If there's no codes there then you most likely did not kickstart at a level which would get you those, however if you feel that's incorrect, just respond to the email. There's no magical file anywhere in steam that has the codes written down.

Offline Audie Murphy

• Salutes: 5
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2013, 09:27:28 pm »
Ok, thanks guys! I guess I didn't get those codes. Sad day for me. Oh well, the skyrider costume is sick, so I'm happy.