Author Topic: Wanted posters  (Read 5204 times)

Offline evodoc

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 13
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
Wanted posters
« on: June 08, 2013, 09:46:46 am »
Hi!

There is this nice thing called the bounty hunt.
So, my idea is to implement that in the game, in an elegant(?) fashion: by wanted posters.
A sample:

The portraits and names on the poster would change based on the current bounty target's name and apparel. What do you think?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 09:56:59 am by evodoc »

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 102
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Re: Wanted posters
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 09:54:11 am »
I really like the idea! it'd be interesting to see how difficult this'd be to implement

Offline timmymonsta

• Salutes: 16
    • [BSSN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2013, 11:02:45 am »
This would actually be really great to have some way in game. I feel like at the very least there should be something like that right on the main menu where you can click a 'bounty' button and that wanted poster comes up. Just so you know who is the current bounty without going in game.

Offline evodoc

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 13
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2013, 12:30:00 pm »
This would actually be really great to have some way in game. I feel like at the very least there should be something like that right on the main menu where you can click a 'bounty' button and that wanted poster comes up. Just so you know who is the current bounty without going in game.

Yeah, but I also have a secondary intention with the wanted posters. To give the ships some "personality" by having non-essential elements on board, just like there already are plants, ropes and barrels (I guess there is a toolbox too?).