Author Topic: [TAW] The Art of Warfare - Recruiting  (Read 33382 times)

Offline TracyJackson

• Salutes: 3
    • [TAW]
    • View Profile
    • The Art of Warfare community
Re: [TAW] The Art of Warfare - Recruiting
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2013, 12:16:10 am »
We are still actively looking for players in the US and Canada regions. We're expanding and need more members so we can start having regular events and other such stuffs.

Hopes to see some of yall around !  :D

Offline TracyJackson

• [TAW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2013, 09:06:47 pm »
We are still open to more recruits, actually we are open pretty all the time anyways. So get to taw.net and join us !

Offline TracyJackson

• [TAW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2013, 09:02:09 pm »
The unit just added a couple more folks to the roster. Looking like we're moving on up with numbers.

Join up today at taw.net !
Click on the Join Now button, fill out the app and apply to Vanguard -> Horizon Division -> Guns of Icarus !

Offline TracyJackson

• [TAW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2013, 10:53:03 am »
The TAW Guns of Icarus unit is still steadily gaining more members. There are always spots on the roster open to anyone interested in joining one of the largest and most active gaming clan system in the world !

Anyone else also in TAW should drop a post here from time to time, too...

Offline JPMRocks

• Salutes: 2
    • [99%]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2013, 12:56:56 am »
I'm torn... I want to join, but Teamspeak doesn't work well on my computer...

Offline TracyJackson

• [TAW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2013, 11:12:00 am »
As long as you can get on Steam and can make the weekly playtime, then you are fine. But having TS3 is just a big convenience to be sure.

Offline MetzgerHorst

• Salutes: 4
    • [TAW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2013, 11:11:11 am »
yes our requirements are only that you own a working microphone, can make it to our training events and for you to show some degree of maturity :)

Offline Konradecai

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2013, 02:55:15 am »
Have't played this game since the Beta, so I may be a bit rusty, but I'd love to join. I would have already applied, but for some odd reason the Join Now button on your website gives me an error. I have both a Mic and can easily get Teamspeak.

Offline Andrewki

• Salutes: 1
    • [TAW]
    • View Profile
    • TAW.net
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2013, 08:45:00 am »
Konradecai, please go ahead and add me on Steam on: -TAW- Andrewki :and I'll be more than happy to help you through your application process :)

Offline TracyJackson

• [TAW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2013, 01:58:40 pm »
We're still moving on up over here, and as usual, recruiting is still ongoing. Head to taw.net and see if we look like a fit for you, if so hit that Join Now icon up top of the site.

We got units in NA, Europe, and the Pacific areas.

Offline TracyJackson

• [TAW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2013, 10:00:44 am »
Still looking for good men and women for the clan, we are still growing and things will only get better. After all, who doesn't want to be part of one of the largest gaming community in the world and one of the globe's best bunch of members?  ;D

Offline TracyJackson

• [TAW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2013, 02:35:05 pm »
We are currently still actively recruiting for more people to join our ranks. We now have weekly practices and events set up, as well as our quite active TeamSpeak server (at least 100+ on server at all time).

Offline MetzgerHorst

• Salutes: 4
    • [TAW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2013, 04:29:55 am »
a small bumping update to this thread:

our numbers have now risen to about 28 active members worldwide, still growing steadily. also, i'd like to point out some of the advantages people get when joining TAW:

- access to our 1024 slot TS server and our website portal, including forums, wikis, a newsletter, division blogs...
- we are a 31+ games multi-gaming community with over 2300 members worldwide, so you will never run out of nice people to meet and games to play :)
- you can only be member of 1 game division at a time, but you are always free to hop around our TS server and meet people from other divisions and play their game with them.
- mature and friendly athmosphere supported by our Code of Ethics
- military ranks and unit names provide sorts of a metagame where dedicated members are able to advance through the ranks and become a leader themselves (we also got training badges, medals ... )
- special events, like internal tournaments, TAW university sessions, staged fun events
- there is so much more, for example i think everyone likes some game nobody else in his friend list plays... well there is a good chance you will find another TAW member with the exact same problem so you can team up!

i guess thats it from now... if you like these perks, please do no hestitate and apply on our website http://www.taw.net !!! if you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me :)

cheers!

PS: the callsign of our CiC (Commander in Chief, in charge of TAW as a whole) is Icarus! what a coincidence :)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 04:35:27 am by MetzgerHorst »

Offline Hunter.

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 23
    • [T.Pr]
    • View Profile
    • My Hummingbird (Anime Website)
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2013, 07:19:30 pm »
I have been in TAW for 4 months now and joining that lobby with MetzgerHorst is one of the best things I have done in a while! It may seem daunting going through the application process and seeing the enormous TS channel but once you start talking to people and playing with your own division and outside, it gets really fun!

Offline Puppy Fur

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 10
    • [OVW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2014, 03:41:18 am »
Is TAW still active?