Author Topic: Easier way to donate money to muse?  (Read 4242 times)

Offline Jomdorr

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
Easier way to donate money to muse?
« on: June 03, 2013, 07:21:20 am »
So these pay pal is down and I've bought a few items here and there from the online store, I love what you are creating it sounds utterly mind blowing! I want to plough a little money into it each month? Cause I have a very disposable income atm, so I would happily give you 20 a month but I don't really want to direct debit it, so I suggest you guys create a little premium bonus that you can buy like releasing a larger selection of ships, not more powerful just keep the game balanced, tbh I wouldn't care if the ship looked amazing and it was bad I would just like to donate some money a little more, maybe you could sell some of your ships on your online store? I would certain pay for the quality and detail you guys put into making these things!

Offline Sgt. Spoon

• Salutes: 112
    • [Keno]
    • View Profile
Re: Easier way to donate money to muse?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 02:29:36 pm »
Well they have a store: http://gunsoficarus.com/store/

It's a bit burren now, but in a while they'll put up new stuff on it. That and the in-game costume store is probably your best bet atm.

Offline Jomdorr

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 05:48:43 pm »
It would be nice to see some new designs of ship though, I'm saying I would pay to have a new design just for it creativity

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 06:43:39 pm »
There's a new ship coming relatively soon (not in the next feature patch, but I've heard from LordFunPants that it should be ready for the one after that).