Author Topic: Tournament Results page  (Read 20324 times)

Offline Imagine

• Salutes: 59
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Stream
Tournament Results page
« on: June 01, 2013, 03:43:40 pm »
Well, hoping I'm not stepping on any toes here, but I've started a rudimentary tournament results page. It's very basic right now and I'll try to make it prettier in the upcoming days, but hopefully we can keep it updated :)

http://gunsoficarusonline.wikia.com/wiki/Tournaments_and_Results

Offline Imagine

• [MM]
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Stream
Re: Tournament Results page
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 07:30:32 pm »
I don't quite see an edit post button on my first post, but I've updated the page with today's results as well as made it look a little bit more spiffy than before. I also see that someone is working on The Cogs results, so yay!

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2013, 07:36:45 pm »
I don't quite see an edit post button on my first post

The edit button is disabled after half an hour. In the future, if you need any help editing your posts, you can PM me or another mod.

Offline Ofiach

• Salutes: 25
    • [FALC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2013, 08:17:27 pm »
Well I would like to say a few words since there was no community chat today.

First off. I AM NOTHING WITHOUT MY GUYS.

Nidh - one of the nastiest goldfish pilots I ever had the misfortune to fly against and the good fortune to fly with.

AWildGodzilla - Mortar gunner, does anything else need to be said? seriously.

TehPao - I think he missed like 15 rounds with the GAT he's cut from the team XD.

AtmosDefiler - Main engi. Alot of engies would have curled up and cried dealing with the face pounding I took a couple times.

BADFOOT - The Hwacha gunner on the Apraxia, him and Nidh must have been separated at birth.

Jason McMorgan - I think hes been playing for two weeks and just never let the Apraxia die. INCREDIBLE.

N-Sunderland - The weak link  :P. It was amazing have sundy fly with us, he and Jason kept the Apraxia up through alot of pain from Polaris' initial barrage, great work!

I want to name these guys because they are why we won, pilots get all the notoriety but the crew is what does it. I just clunk around and try not to fuck up.

Offline AWildGodzilla

• Salutes: 3
    • View Profile
    • My Stream Site on ocassions.
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2013, 09:01:33 pm »

Nidh - one of the nastiest goldfish pilots I ever had the misfortune to fly against and the good fortune to fly with.

TehPao - I think he missed like 15 rounds with the GAT he's cut from the team XD.

AtmosDefiler - Main engi. Alot of engies would have curled up and cried dealing with the face pounding I took a couple times.

BADFOOT - The Hwacha gunner on the Apraxia, him and Nidh must have been separated at birth.

Jason McMorgan - I think hes been playing for two weeks and just never let the Apraxia die. INCREDIBLE.

N-Sunderland - The weak link  :P. It was amazing have sundy fly with us, he and Jason kept the Apraxia up through alot of pain from Polaris' initial barrage, great work!

I want to name these guys because they are why we won, pilots get all the notoriety but the crew is what does it. I just clunk around and try not to fuck up.
Thanks for showing compassion lol its fun to feel like were worth something we rarely get recognition for our work its nice to know our captain notices glad to be part of the boat ofi cheers~

Offline Jason McMorgan

• Salutes: 4
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2013, 11:19:51 pm »

Well, you know what I say: "You break it...well, you probably won't break it because I already fixed it."

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2013, 11:22:03 pm »
@Jason To be fair, I was the one actually keeping the hull going :P But you did an epic job as a buffgineer, also keeping that front gun alive against massive damage. You've been playing for two weeks? That's hard to believe. Nice job today :)

Offline Ofiach

• Salutes: 25
    • [FALC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2013, 11:31:21 pm »
Yeah sundy Badfoot is another ~2week old player. And me and my crew are about a month old :D. Well except for zilla but he hasn't played since beta so it doesn't count.

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2013, 11:35:50 pm »
I just looked at all the players on the team. If we cut Zilla, Nidh and me out, then the average experience of the five remaining players...

...is 26 days. What. The. Hell.

It definitely took me a whole lot longer than 26 days to get that good. Once again, you guys are astonishingly skilled.

Offline TehPao

• Salutes: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2013, 02:11:17 am »
Well, hoping I'm not stepping on any toes here, but I've started a rudimentary tournament results page. It's very basic right now and I'll try to make it prettier in the upcoming days, but hopefully we can keep it updated :)

http://gunsoficarusonline.wikia.com/wiki/Tournaments_and_Results

This is a very nice layout! I love it! Thanks for simplifying it buddy :)

Offline Jason McMorgan

• Salutes: 4
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2013, 10:51:12 am »
@Jason To be fair, I was the one actually keeping the hull going :P But you did an epic job as a buffgineer, also keeping that front gun alive against massive damage. You've been playing for two weeks? That's hard to believe. Nice job today :)

Its a joke sundy  8) You deserve all the praise on that ship man.

Edit: and I think I've only been playing 2 1/2 since that match, can't remember.

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2013, 10:52:30 am »

Its a joke sundy  8) You deserve all the praise on that ship man.

Not at all. You played awesomely yesterday. Everybody on the team contributed equally to our performance.

Offline BADFOOT

• Salutes: 8
    • [SAC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2013, 12:59:34 pm »
I am unable to find the replays of the first two weeks of the Tourney. Is anyone able to assist me with this? Thanks in advance.

Offline Gorath

• Salutes: 8
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2013, 01:18:00 pm »
Woah now. In cogs season one, how could you forget the "3st" place team!?

Offline Imagine

• [MM]
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Stream
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2013, 01:35:41 pm »
I am unable to find the replays of the first two weeks of the Tourney. Is anyone able to assist me with this? Thanks in advance.
As far as I've seen, it's just gone, not saved on twitch. I dunno if Qwerty moved it to youtube or not.