Author Topic: Casters vs Gamers  (Read 10939 times)

Offline Letus

• Salutes: 34
    • [SAC]
    • View Profile
Casters vs Gamers
« on: June 04, 2013, 03:02:21 am »
What if, by some miracle of chance, we were able to get all those youtube video game guys...to fight us?

Qwerty and Papa would have to pick sides...
sucks when you're the middle of the Venn Diagram...

and I say "youtube video game guys" because I don't watch them...I use Youtube for cat videos, monty python sketches, and Whose Line is it Anyways? episodes...and probably a few Animaniacs in between...

Papa thinks it'd be a slaughter, but he didn't quite specify who would get slaughtered...

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Re: Casters vs Gamers
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 03:08:42 am »
The thing about some youtube casters is, they play a game to be stupid, that being said, I'd think we'd annihilate them.

Offline Letus

• [SAC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 03:09:44 am »
The thing about some youtube casters is, they play a game to be stupid, that being said, I'd think we'd annihilate them.

I think so, too, but if they play to be stupid, then wouldn't looking stupid be a goal?

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 03:11:07 am »

I think so, too, but if they play to be stupid, then wouldn't looking stupid be a goal?

Fair point, I'd still think we'd beat them, they might get lucky a few times, but we have courage, and the many gods this forum has spawned.

Offline Squash

• Salutes: 71
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2013, 03:32:18 am »
Didn't this already happen?

Offline Letus

• [SAC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2013, 03:35:36 am »
Didn't this already happen?

I think they did something among themselves, which is why we had that huge influx a couple weeks back.

I was told that totalbiscuit or ever "flew badly" from someone else.

Never seen the videos, so I can't judge.

Offline Squash

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2013, 03:56:48 am »
No, I mean, Papa Qwerty and Swallow had a 3 v 3 vs Muse, lots of players were involved to fill the teams out, there's a stream recording somewhere

Offline Squidslinger Gilder

• Salutes: 287
    • [TBB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2013, 06:56:02 am »
Well judging from their insistence on using heavy clip in artemis...yeah, we'd totally obliterate them. :p

I mean, they got some sense of tactics but I rarely see them on when they aren't streaming. They raise a lot of questions on some moves yet don't really try to figure out what was going on onboard the ships. Though I'd say Qwerty came close describing our Fjords fight. Cept it was more like...just hold it together...let them come closer. Make the first move. "Shouldn't we try.." no, we have the terrain advantage. Don't give in to...AHHH!!! GALLEON!! FIRE FIRE FIRE!!! ALRIGHT HIDING, ALL ON REPAIR!! *tension rises* ok, stay frosty, look for that junker. We don't want it to...AHH JUNKER FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!

Offline RethBurn

• CA Mod
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2013, 07:06:11 am »
Well judging from their insistence on using heavy clip in artemis...yeah, we'd totally obliterate them. :p

I mean, they got some sense of tactics but I rarely see them on when they aren't streaming. They raise a lot of questions on some moves yet don't really try to figure out what was going on onboard the ships. Though I'd say Qwerty came close describing our Fjords fight. Cept it was more like...just hold it together...let them come closer. Make the first move. "Shouldn't we try.." no, we have the terrain advantage. Don't give in to...AHHH!!! GALLEON!! FIRE FIRE FIRE!!! ALRIGHT HIDING, ALL ON REPAIR!! *tension rises* ok, stay frosty, look for that junker. We don't want it to...AHH JUNKER FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!

As iterated by every good captain ever.

Offline Letus

• [SAC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2013, 10:55:29 pm »

As iterated by every good captain ever.

'cept in your case, it would be in the form of a whine
<3

Offline RethBurn

• CA Mod
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2013, 07:43:53 am »
It would start calm, then slowly get higher and higher pitched, untill it sounds like I'm Ariel rapping.