Author Topic: Mod (and Dev!) approved Psychology Survey for Honours Thesis - Please consider  (Read 28962 times)

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
Taking this survey has made me realize how hostile to my fellow man Guns of Icarus has made me. Several of the questions about how irritable I get, and how I respond to other people hindering my progress were marked higher because of my GOI play. Prior to GOI I was programming and playing single player games in my free time, which did not aggravate me nearly as much as dealing with trolls/newbs.

Offline Captain Smollett

• Salutes: 122
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Just finished my survey.

Only took a minute, everyone should do it or else Morblitz will never get to graduate or something.

Just dooooo iiiiiiit.

Offline Kyren

• Salutes: 80
    • View Profile
There you've got your first and supposedly only austrian reply!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 06:55:17 am by Kyren »

Offline Mill Wilkinson

• Salutes: 24
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Finnish "I bite your throat" answer made. xD

Offline Morblitz

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 35
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Thanks a lot guys! Your input is really awesome and much appreciated.

Offline HamsterIV

• View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
Just finished my survey.

Only took a minute, everyone should do it or else Morblitz will never get to graduate or something.

Just dooooo iiiiiiit.

If Morblitz graduates, then he will have to find a real job and not spend so much time with us. I say we do what ever we can to keep him a student for life.

Offline Mill Wilkinson

• Salutes: 24
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
If Morblitz graduates, then he will have to find a real job and not spend so much time with us. I say we do what ever we can to keep him a student for life.
Evil. Just, evil. I like it.

Offline Sgt. Spoon

• Salutes: 112
    • [Keno]
    • View Profile
Hope the mood stuff isn't too concerning. If it is, try to do some exercise, it's a good start.

to late

Offline -Muse- Cullen

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 47
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Taken. Good luck, Morgan!

Offline Keyvias

• Salutes: 83
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
I have done your survey.  You now know more about my personal life than your should.  It's quite boring though so take that!

Offline Morblitz

• Community Ambassador
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Thanks guys, you are all awesome!
Keyvias, it's completely anonymous and confidential, chances are I couldn't figure out which response was specifically you even if I wanted to. Boring doesn't matter, it's all data :)

Also, whilst the prospect of being a part of the Icarus community for all eternity is a happy thought, being a student forever just fills me with the utmost dread. Like I literally just got sadness chills.

Offline HamsterIV

• View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
For a while I considered graduating college to be one of the worst mistakes of my life. It marked the transition from a period of stability and direction, to a period of crappy jobs and uncertainty.  Things got better after a few years of crap.

Offline Lord Dick Tim

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 119
    • View Profile
I took the survey, just kinda highlights the amazing coping ability I developed after years of being a disaster team member.
Found that special niche to care about what I do and try to help every day, but I'm able to sleep at night comfortably with every failing that kind of career brought.
Now if only I could fix the entire "noon... It's too cold outside, the bed is so warm, and comfy.  Let me sleep for another day" that happens occasionally.

Offline Praxedis

• Salutes: 7
    • [2620]
    • View Profile
Just finished your survey.

Offline Morblitz

• Community Ambassador
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Thanks guys!

Yeah I know that after University comes uncertainty, but I'm pretty eager to be able to go out and do a job and then come home and have my own time. I'm getting pretty sick of it being Assignment O'clock every hour :p

Also, Lord Dick Tim, that's really good to hear. Glad it worked out well for you!