Author Topic: Other than Airships  (Read 37305 times)

Offline James T. Kirk

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 182
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
    • The Cake Official Website!
Re: Other than Airships
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2013, 02:02:01 pm »
That would work really well. The rotation could work if it was made so that the round ends as soon as a team gets a kill. Or rather as soon as either the black teak is killed or both the red and blue teams are killed.

I don't think they should return to the lobby after that though, because that would break up gameplay. Maybe each game has everyone on each team once?

Muse would have to implement some sort of round system, because (as far as I know) nothing of the sort exists in the game as of now.
Everyone just keeps shooting till 'ya win.

Offline Khamael

• Salutes: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2013, 03:08:38 pm »
That shouldn't be too complicated a feature to implement. Though I can't imagine a time it would be used except for this game mode.

Offline Phores

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2013, 06:05:13 am »
Automatic match generation and team placement coudl be used for a lot of things... notably automated tournaments... was about to suggest it myself (will make a new topic for it though, we're so far deviated from the original ideas).

Offline Gambrill

• Salutes: 26
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2013, 07:27:59 am »
That would work really well. The rotation could work if it was made so that the round ends as soon as a team gets a kill. Or rather as soon as either the black teak is killed or both the red and blue teams are killed.

I don't think they should return to the lobby after that though, because that would break up gameplay. Maybe each game has everyone on each team once?

Maybe not a return to lobby but just before where you see the scoreboard it'll show you who's changed teams to where?

Offline Khamael

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2013, 07:55:02 pm »

Maybe not a return to lobby but just before where you see the scoreboard it'll show you who's changed teams to where?

Like a team scramble? I just meant to have red team switch to the pirates. Would it be a good idea to mix up everyone? I'm not sure it would, since most people set their equipment specifically for the ship and team they have, so that could cause problems with a team scramble.

Offline James T. Kirk

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 182
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
    • The Cake Official Website!
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2013, 10:30:53 pm »
Yea, full team rotations would work just fine.