Author Topic: Squid: an unexpected Ramming!  (Read 6524 times)

Offline Commissar Punk

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
Squid: an unexpected Ramming!
« on: May 26, 2013, 12:22:12 pm »
Hello sirs
it is i the great and powerful Commissar Punk
inventor of the un-removable mask and of course every ones favorite the Moonshine cookies

I have recently come back from a fierce battle field, i was manning the ever infamous Firefly, which is of the squid variant

My Loyal crew scattering around the ship wrench's in hand and extinguishers at the ready. My arsenal was of the usual variant Gatling up front flak at the side and of course my absolute favorite the carronade at the back.  indeed we was a fierce some crew of privateers. our foe was a Galleon of unsignificant name or title. it was funny as i toyed with him for ever staying out of his range and constintly doing damage ah, i even think i heard one of the enemy crew cry on the upper deck.
it was then i noticed his armor was down and told my flak gunner to shoot him down alas it did not destroy him but then i had a great apaithany after eating one of my famous moonshine cookies.

i turned my ship placed my left over moonshine in the engines and rammed that galleon into oblivion ahhh it was grand. his crew jumped ship and his captain was no where to be found. VICTORY WAS OURS

so there we have it you dont need to be some pyramidion any vessel can ram and destroy......even a spire!

And that is me the first of many grand stories from the Infamous Commissar Punk

I SHALL SEE YOU IN THE BATTLE FIELD!!!!

Offline Linen

• Salutes: 17
    • View Profile
Re: Squid: an unexpected Ramming!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 12:27:31 pm »
It's nice to hear of a Squid ramming something other than a full health boat.

I swear, the amount of times Squids ram-kill themselves on me...

Another good reason to Squidram: Turn those pesky guns away.

Offline Tharinock

• Salutes: 1
    • [BRO]
    • View Profile
Re: Squid: an unexpected Ramming!
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 01:17:22 am »
A salute to you! I've engineered on many squids in my day. And as an engineer I have to say, I like your style. It's captains like you that make sure engineers like me are never out of a job. A ship like yours, that's a fun ship to engineer on.